My 1991 civic ef dx

Proflipskater

Hello everyone, I used to be on this site about 9 years ago, now I am back again, I have a 1991 ef hatchback, stock d15b2 motor with 208k on it, auto transmission, blue interior with aftermarket tail light

Looking for opinions for this car, I have no idea where to go with it.

Thanks,

Glad to be a part of the civic family once again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Step 1 lose those tails.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Hello everyone, I used to be on this site about 9 years ago, now I am back again, I have a 1991 ef hatchback, stock d15b2 motor with 208k on it, auto transmission, blue interior with aftermarket tail light

Looking for opinions for this car, I have no idea where to go with it.

Thanks,

Glad to be a part of the civic family once again

I'd go to the junk yard and snag some OEM tail lights.

Beyond that, we can't answer your question because you gave us zero clue as to what you can do to it and how much you can spend on it.

Ehukoa

I wanna say tint the windows...just for security purposes...also if you dont got one alarm system...get one I would say...but hey, thats just my oppinion. You could also get maybe different wheels? Get some nice lookin ones, not sayin the ones on are horrible I just sayin...get some of them nice ones that look good but not so good some one would steal it...if you see what I am sayin. But hey thats just my idea :/ Good luck with your car!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Proflipskater

I'd go to the junk yard and snag some OEM tail lights.

Beyond that, we can't answer your question because you gave us zero clue as to what you can do to it and how much you can spend on it.
Mostly a little here and there lol, according to the family the car comes last lol

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Budget and goals?
By all means, do maintenance items first, and put the stock tail lights back on.

Proflipskater

Surprisingly enough it has 208k and runs good, I had to replace the spark plugs, spark plug wires and the valve cover gaskets, it was leaking oil into my spark plug ports, other than that there is a rough idle some times and dies but starts right back up.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yankees sticker has to go too :lol: