Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
1320, lol, that's f**king funny, and a s**t load of luck.

jenns91civic

Car Stupid (but learning)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's odd about 1320? That's my address too. Am I special (can I have a cookie??) And I so want that garage. Actually I want ANY garage. My poor car has to live outside.

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man..i like the hatch...i love your garage too...

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think 1320 is how many feet are in a 1/4 mile.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man i remember you from WAYYY back in the day on superhonda.com ... i used to have a baby blue 91 4 door ... anyways hatch is lookin good and the new one isnt half bad either.

EFCASE -- are you kidding me? One hatch has 6 stars, the other 5, one has clears and stock heads, other has stock corners and projectors, come on man they aint the same car.

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn dude, you could never pull of that living room/garage here in minnesota. much props. oh yeah... badass hatch.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pop-n-fresh said:
wholy f**k dude.... i LOVE your garage..........
I agree, that garage looks tight, you should post pics of that alone :D

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
hey man i remember you from WAYYY back in the day on superhonda.com ... i used to have a baby blue 91 4 door ... anyways hatch is lookin good and the new one isnt half bad either.

EFCASE -- are you kidding me? One hatch has 6 stars, the other 5, one has clears and stock heads, other has stock corners and projectors, come on man they aint the same car.

i seen the rims, and the lights be the lights arent built into the car he coulda changed them..... i figg they were cuz they hoods.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jdmsiref9 said:
Haha... thanx for the replies guys.
That is the Garage... it was supposed to be a 4th room but we decided not to put the wall there for entertainment reasons. We work on our cars and play video games and stuff while we work. Good Times!
OH... did you notice my Address?

LOL, its the first thing i realised. LOVING the house, and the car's are sexy, nice garage btw.

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the Garage!! I want one too! LOL! Love the hatch too!! Great work on that hatch!

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good looking cars, good looking garage.. Im super jealous.. I dont even have a garage!! and my driveway is on a hill!!

BLK-EJ

FORMALY KNOWN AS BLAZN92
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very sweet hatch and i love your garage

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lovin' the 4th gen. But, that is my dream house. For the record.

guitarguy2482

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude this car is sick. I love the rims, headlights, stock look, and the color. Nice job

jdmsiref9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CIVIhaliC said:
Love the hb man, what type of wheels are those, i want them for my 91 hb
The rims are Rota "Slipstream" 16x7 Royal Gunmetal w/polished lip. Wrapped with Yokohama Parada Spec-2's.

blazedncnfused9

5+ Year Member
red_EF9si said:
Both cars look great, but im really feelin the hatch. Looks alot like mine...so i can tell u have good taste. 8)
Here's mine.
a classic reason why i hate aftermarket headlights..lol..other than that, nice ride man