Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it. real clean. looks like a better version of my car :mrgreen:

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey u made it to clubcivic! (Its me Civic89hbdx the guy who bothers you on AIM asking questions..LOL)... Post more pics so they can see your car! Love your ride! Im doin the same thing just in blue.. or white..

jdmsiref9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha... ive been a member a while... i jus havent posted any pix up. But yea... ive also posted a pic of my 03 civic too... i dropped it this weekend and put new rims... let me know what you think!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow..member since september and only 7 posts....well anyway....Hey, nice hatch, and welcome to CC

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does someone live in the garage? That looks like a mini apartment type deal over there thats hott!

jdmsiref9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha... na... thats jus my playroom... when we bought the house... that wall was supposed to be closed off for a 4th room/office space. We decided not to so that when i work on my car i could watch tv or a movie at the same time... its jus a place to kick it without getting the inside living room all dirty. Hahaha.

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like that car alot. I dont really like 4th gens but yurs is clean. Good job!! and nice garage!

jdmsiref9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are Rota Slipstreams "royal gunmetal w/polished lip" 16's wrapped with yokohama parada spec-2's 205/45/16

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't post that it's a si-r or else you are going to get flamed for it.... People in here get kindof ugly when you badge things incorrectly.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wake_rider said:
I wouldn't post that it's a si-r or else you are going to get flamed for it.... People in here get kindof ugly when you badge things incorrectly.
i was going to say something to that effect, but i figured maybe he was canadian or something.

hlarkin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wake_rider said:
This is very true because its a slap in the face to those of us who work hard to make our rides true jdm and from the pics you posted theres nothing jdm. However its still a very nice clean car. Props for a good job but be carefull what you say.

o0kuam0o

Master of Ceremonies
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea.. careful around the boards... but man.. nice car, and nice garage! you could be kickin it watchin the superbowl with your friends, and look back to see your sick-ass car.. what a life...good work

jdmsiref9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More Pix

here are some more pix of the other cars in the family. Hehehe