My 1996 Honda Civic DX Transformed

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude i look at this thread all the time man, s**t is bad ass, i would get a 99-00 rear bumper to match the front end, and get a new cluster without the automatic section in it too, but thats all!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Most people wouldve tossed that car when the accident happened.
Besides OEM Si spoilers+rear lip, there is NOTHING I would add to exterior of the car.

You should look into painting your calipers+rotors. The rust looks disgusting behind your shiny rims. Its a small details many people skip on when adding rims. I did mine in silver and it makes my DX brakes look a little bigger.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Or you could paint them black to match your car.

Sprint_2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Loooooooooooooove this thread. Its so inspiring lol. So those are 06 Oddysey center caps?

OnePogiEm1

5+ Year Member
nice ride dude , seriously oh so clean.. why is your shift nob 6 gear? but anyways good work .. check out my em1 sometime ..

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice build man. your build is exactly the direction im taking my car in. i was halfway there until it got stolen.

rebuilding it right now and gunna swap an LS in. keep up the good work!!

elfantasma1029

5+ Year Member
hey how u doing? i got a question i have a 96 dx stock with mt tranny i wanna do the b18 swap what do i need? can i use the same tranny or i have to get another one?

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dayum son. nice transformation.. your grampa is awesome too! lol
nice exhaust too.

mncivic03

2000 EM1
5+ Year Member
Very impressive rebuild. Huge difference from the smashed frond end to the finished product. Im inpressed. good job man.

chameleon30038

Inquisitive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You and grandpa need a pat on the back for that one......looks really good and came a long way.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow.. ur car is amazing. i live in florida to. but the complete opposite end. hah Pensacola

LisaLoo&Honda2

5+ Year Member
I was searching the internet for stuff for my honda and I came across some pics and one of them was your honda and let me tell you your ride is sweet. I especially like your rimz. The transformation after the accident was absolutly amazing. How long did it take you to complete? Well happy Honda driving!!

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice to see a transformation. look like u enjoy the process. it would be a 10 if u have si front lip on instead of the ebay type R.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a fan of the lip, mirrors or the rims, but that thing sounds great and looks like it runs nice...
good job..

give your grandpa a big ass hug

The Drew

5+ Year Member
very very very nice clean build... i am in the same process... you give me hope bro... once again... very nice!

whisky

5+ Year Member
Your car is an inspiration. My car is also black though it's a D16 manual and it's a 96 sedan but it's still black haha =)