My 1996 Honda Civic DX Transformed

QzFiNeST107

my first car has been this 1996 honda civic dx automatic that i bought in 05 of oct. car already had a 2000 front clip and tail lights, stock motor that looked like poop
here some pics when i first picked it up

the seller sold me the car for 2500 also included those ugly ass rims that you see in the trunk but hey i still put them on the car

i moved down to florida so i was stuck with alot of moving situation, didnt pay much attention to my car so pretty much it stay how it looks for a while

one day i lend the car to my sister and she wrecked it, i thought that i was gonna have to junk my car

my grandfather said that the car was still in good works which is hard to believe by seeing the pics above but he told me to find a front clip and he would do the rest
so i went down to miami and i found a 2000 front clip from a hatchback

my grandfather got to work and had alot of aligning to do and did all the work in my back garage

he welded the new radiator support

we used the plenty strong palm trees that are on my yard to align the frame sounds ghetto but it worked

now that everything was straighten out everything was put on and painted

piece of s**t

painted the headlights to black housing

after 4 months of hard work fom my grandpa it was all done, well his part was done it was my job to get my ek looking real nice

i did a lil work under the hood but it really didnt do much since the car is automatic, it sucked but from the time that i bought this car is didnt know how to drive stick shift

i bought a type r lip and got rid of those ugly ass m3 mirrors and replaced them with the stock ones

the car needed a serious drop, so i got the neuspeed racing springs

the bolts on the back control arms didnt wanna come loose unless i heated the bolts to break them but then that means the bushings would melt
so i ordered gold skunk2 control arms that came with the bushings and bolts

i bought the gt-3 rims and yellow foglights to make my car look better then it did before

my 8000k H.I.D kit cam in and also i ordered honda center caps for the rims

now my car is exactly the way i wanted it to look but not the way i want it to run i wanted something that looks cool but also somewhat quick
so i did the biggest change this car will ever have i wanted to convert it to stick shift plus get a new heart for it so i decided to good with something cheap but still has ok power the B18 LS motor
so back to my garage, i took of the rims because i didnt want them to get messed up in the process of all this

the new S series :smt001

my new motor a 1998 acura integra ls with 103,xxx miles
i got riped off from zerolift, i was told i was getting a 01 ls with low miles
but i stayed with the motor and rebuilt the head just to be safe

it came eveything though shift linkage, axels, ecu, tranny
now it was time to get busy from converting the car to 4 spd auto to 5 spd

it took about a a week to finish the process because we didnt work on it all day everyday

everything came out good car runs great future plan is to get a jumper harness to make it run with OBD1 ecu so it cn run greater and smoother plus to get rid of some check engine light codes
the paint job on the car is f**ked up again so its getting re-painted

also i bought a new full greddy exhaust the street performance 2

heres a quick video of my car running up my block with the new motor and exhaust
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ln4Pcwt064Q

QzFiNeST107

i decided to paint it nighthawk black pearl
this pictures dont do justice for the paint because its been raining these past days and the car is dirty so i havent washed it

i will update later on with a nice carwash and my black gt3's on

QzFiNeST107

guys im sorry for all the post, i was just copy and pasting from a different site that im a member in
i hope you guys like my car and let me know what ya think of it and please i accept positive and negative feedback so let me know the truth of what ya think of it

thanks for checking the forum out

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW. Your car is now one of my inspirations to make mine manual. I'm planning on doing mine within the summer. how much did yo uget that motor for?

QzFiNeST107

WOW. Your car is now one of my inspirations to make mine manual. I'm planning on doing mine within the summer. how much did yo uget that motor for?
thanks man, i bought the motor for 1700 which i consider is alot for an LS but what the hell i still bought it
to convert civics into manual is very easy
you only need the tranny, master clynder and slave, also the resevoir tank, the pedals, and the steel line the connects from the tank to the slave from the tranny

then thee wiring needs to be done by a professional
sounds like alot but is really nothing

mark84

5+ Year Member
you live in naples? RICH MAN!!!lol... car looks good... Your grandpa is a cool guy, usually family members would say NO to racing and engine swaps lol.. My family does,but I did it anyways=)... I also live in florida (plantation).. we have a site that specifically for floridians. Its called www.floridahondacrew.com .... check it out, my screen name is also the same as here... MARK84.. take care...

QzFiNeST107

you live in naples? RICH MAN!!!lol... car looks good... Your grandpa is a cool guy, usually family members would say NO to racing and engine swaps lol.. My family does,but I did it anyways=)... I also live in florida (plantation).. we have a site that specifically for floridians. Its called www.floridahondacrew.com .... check it out, my screen name is also the same as here... MARK84.. take care...
lol im far from rich bro, i have no job and no money trust me im a poor man lol
thats hot man, we live close.

do you go to the meeting in ft. myers?

yea ill check that site out

mark84

5+ Year Member
thanks man, i bought the motor for 1700 which i consider is alot for an LS but what the hell i still bought it
to convert civics into manual is very easy
you only need the tranny, master clynder and slave, also the resevoir tank, the pedals, and the steel line the connects from the tank to the slave from the tranny

then thee wiring needs to be done by a professional
sounds like alot but is really nothing
1700 is a rip off + it has over 100k? :(.... whats done is done, you can't change it back..

QzFiNeST107

1700 is a rip off + it has over 100k? :(.... whats done is done, you can't change it back..
you telling me, i know i got raped on that motor but whatever.
im dealing with the company though so they can refund me atleast 500
i filed a complaint on them with the better business bureau

mark84

5+ Year Member
lol im far from rich bro, i have no job and no money trust me im a poor man lol
thats hot man, we live close.

do you go to the meeting in ft. myers?

yea ill check that site out
nah, I really don't usually go to the meets, only somtimes I go when my neighbor is going.( alot of theeves around)..we only live like 2hrs away right?