My 1997 Civic LX build :)

Jmcm1227

5+ Year Member
So i've had my baby since 2010. She's been babied and garaged almost daily. Its been a LONG way and iv managed to keep her up to date.. I'll post the pics in a bit but i must say, since ive had the car and all of its new updates ive even gotten kudos from cops lately saying how clean the car is. Even cop cars that roll by give me a thumbs up and im very proud of my build.

Current INFO Civic "Ferio" conversion:
-Stock D16Y enging
-Auto Transmission
-Painted front and rear lips
-Esuse foglights
-50/50 rear tail lights
-OEM rep headlights "not stanley"
-Window Visors
-Rear window visor
-14' steelies and soon to be replace by rota's temporarily
-Civic Ferio trunk badge
-Vi-RS Trunk badge
-Datum1 Front and rear tow hooks
-PrayForJapan Decal

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
sounds great, tuned in for pix. thats a first for me though. I get frowns and stink eyes from cops, but then again, mines not the cleanest.

Jmcm1227

5+ Year Member
Thanks WalkingComplex, yea ill mos def put the pics up by today i hope, i just gotta go thru imageshack lol... patience and you'll see them.. hahaha... i actually want the eg's cuz they can rock the ferio converions a bit better since they have the rear window wipers which i want on mine too hahaha..

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Very clean man. I think its the stock wheels that got the cops looks because it looks as if u bought it just for gas mileage. Love the compact word on the pavement.

So that's what that sticker means. I've been trying to figure it out forever but didn't have the guts to ask.

Jmcm1227

5+ Year Member
ohh that, thats a Soshinoya Wakaba badge, basically it means new driver in Japan.. lol..

Jmcm1227

5+ Year Member
ferio is basically the 4 door sedan in japan, so its called Civic Ferio concieved only from the 5th gen civics to the 7th gen civics..

Jmcm1227

5+ Year Member
lol yeah ahahha..... thats funny dude... it was random that i saw the other two park next to me so i just took a photo hahah...

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Id say either the Regamaster or the Work RS, but thats just me.

I really like these:

But I love TSWs lol.