My 1998 4 door build so far...

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
This is just a post of my car's progress so far. I'll list all the parts as well as some pictures! Hope you enjoy! any questions, let me know!

List of Parts:
B16A2
Stage 2 Compitition Clutch
BLOX 4-1 Header
BLOX Adjustable Mid-Pipe
APEXi WS2 Cat-Back Exhaust
Hasport Motor Mounts
AEM Cold Air Intake
15" Rota Curcuit 8 Rims
BLOX Lowering Springs
BLOX Front Strut Bar
BLOX Rear Strut Bar
Benen Rear Tow Hook
JDM Tail Lights
Yellow Fog Lights
8000K HIDs
Black Head Lights (Taken apart and painted myself)
Si Grille

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't normally like sedans but bravo to you sir. Looks pretty good. How you liking that stage 2 clutch? I'm looking into getting a stage two eventually for my b20v swap but is it too stiff?

And that front bumper is the exact same kind I'm gonna get too! With the square fogs and all lol. Just not sure if I wanna get the one with the trim in it or not..regardless, looks great. I'm tuned in for any updates!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad. Needs some paint and some cleaning, but good start!

Needs a lip also...

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
I don't normally like sedans but bravo to you sir. Looks pretty good. How you liking that stage 2 clutch? I'm looking into getting a stage two eventually for my b20v swap but is it too stiff?

And that front bumper is the exact same kind I'm gonna get too! With the square fogs and all lol. Just not sure if I wanna get the one with the trim in it or not..regardless, looks great. I'm tuned in for any updates!
Thanks a lot! Its stiff for about the first 500ish miles or so. then its not as bad, just dont let off of the clutch to fast cause it'll jolt the car a little bit. and i actually have plans to do a B20 this winter! fully built, hoping to make around 230-240 whp!

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a lot! Its stiff for about the first 500ish miles or so. then its not as bad, just dont let off of the clutch to fast cause it'll jolt the car a little bit. and i actually have plans to do a B20 this winter! fully built, hoping to make around 230-240 whp!
Heck yeah man! I'm hoping to push those kinds of numbers too, it's gonna be expensive though lol...gonna start looking for parts after I get my coilovers :P Good luck on that build, can't wait to see it done lol

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Heck yeah man! I'm hoping to push those kinds of numbers too, it's gonna be expensive though lol...gonna start looking for parts after I get my coilovers :P Good luck on that build, can't wait to see it done lol
Thanks dude! yeah i should be getting a full suspension in the next 3 months! and i plan on spending about $8k for the motor swap and the build. I have a youtube channel if you wanna see how the car runs!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pitchblac7?feature=mhee

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Looks awesome man,how do the blox springs ride?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should paint the gutted interior flat black or something.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Why is the interior stripped out, and what is an adjustable mid-pipe? Anyway sounds like you got some exciting plans. Keep updating man!

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Why is the interior stripped out, and what is an adjustable mid-pipe? Anyway sounds like you got some exciting plans. Keep updating man!
i stripped the interior mostly so people would stop bumming rides off of me, and also to save weight! and adjustable mid-pipe is a 3 piece mid-pipe that you can expand or contract, depending on how far your cat-back is from your header.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=643&q=blox+adjustable+test+pipe&gbv=2&oq=BLOX+adjusta&aq=1S&aqi=g-S2&aql=&gs_sm=1&gs_upl=1098l3439l0l5226l12l12l0l4l4l0l145l827l5.3l8l0&gs_l=img.1.1.0i24l2.1098l3439l0l5226l12l12l0l4l4l0l145l827l5j3l8l0

thats a google image searsh result for adjustable test pipe!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy molly, your back seats are gone. The car looks cool man.