My 1998 Civic Dx build....

egibbs1

5+ Year Member
Bought the shell about 6 months ago, thought it was a good time to start a new project. The Shell is a 1998 Honda Civic Dx. Installing a B18b1 motor with Si tranny. Motor has been broken down to bare block and completely rebuilt. Interior- 2000 Dash, climate control, and center console. Wanting to add complete Si interior. All side moldings,mirrors, door handles, and side skirts color matched to car. Update just got a set of Si's for the car....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

egibbs1

5+ Year Member
yeah man.... make for good sleepers for sure....

egibbs1

5+ Year Member
thanks man... will have updated pics soon. Should be on the road in the next couple mnths...

egibbs1

5+ Year Member
Thanks man... some new pics should be added soon as i get the Si rims refinished.

egibbs1

5+ Year Member
Thanks man still have a few issues to figure out and sensors to replace and it will be on the road and become my dd.

egibbs1

5+ Year Member
Installing the Crower 404 cams, skunk 2 valve springs, Supertech valve steem seals and reatiners, planing on running either ITR or B16 pistons. Will deff stay all motor and would like to get a set of Rota Grid rims. Posibly converting in over to the 2000 front end later down the road. Any suggestions?