My 1998 Civic EX *In Progress* :)

Jarheadupt

Jarhead
So i wanted to make a thread with updates on my civic, ive been a member for a month or so, and from here ive gotten some ideas of what ive wanted to do to my civic, by the way her names Hennessy ;) named after a cat i had that my mom gave away lol, but here it is i hope you guys can help me thru out my build and advice me what and what not to do​
so far what ive done now are a few things, new radiato, radiato cap, intake filter cheap :/ but will do for now, well the car came with th intake it has now, and the exhaust system sounds pretty nice but im looking to change it down the line, as far as interior im still experimenting on it i have a kenwood stereo a 15' JLAudio sub cleaned out interior everything is stock, soon ill be putting a B16 engine in it saving up for that. enough talk here are the pictures of Hennessy​

this is what i was messing with but ill paint thjis black again

Painted my grill black

For Better Quality Heres a link to My Album

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y did u paint ur grill black?

Nice start. Keep it up

Jarheadupt

Jarhead
Y did u paint ur grill black?

Nice start. Keep it up
i guess cuz i didnt wanna buy a new one lol but it looks nice no one else seems to notice it unless ur upclose you see the diffrence, and thanks. just put a radiator in today, so its coming along slow but its getting there