my 1999 vogue silver 4dr

Gladiator

Respected
jblood front, ctr headlights, clear side markers, power folding mirrors, oem vi_rs rear lip, thin side moldings, and 17in te37. That's all I can think of right now lol. All the suspension is powder coated and every single bolt is brand new.
I drew a penis on the back windshield when I was over there, does that count?

In all seriousness, this thing is one of those builds you have to see in person in order to really appreciate the time and dedication put into it. Steven's attention to detail is flawless. This car is incredible and I can't wait to see, hear, and ride in it when it's finally done!

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
super dope build, i love seeing sedan builds. love that custom valve cover how much does one run and do they make d-series ones?

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
Yeah those jblood bumpers are sick. I like the ones with the carbon lip too. That vc is gangster I seen when they came out with those I wish they would do one for k series. This whole build is baller as hell! All that powdercoating and downstar is so clean. Has this thing been on a dyno yet?

B18cya99

Respected
Yeah those jblood bumpers are sick. I like the ones with the carbon lip too. That vc is gangster I seen when they came out with those I wish they would do one for k series. This whole build is baller as hell! All that powdercoating and downstar is so clean. Has this thing been on a dyno yet?
No man still waiting on my all-in intake mani. But it will make 600hp max. It will be turned down to around 400 hp on e85 just to play with around the back roads.

B18cya99

Respected
haha. Yeah. Everything looks good. Well done, real parts, and shiny. All my favorites :thumbs up
I've been building hondas for about 18 yrs now. Learned a long time ago not to cut corners and u pay for what u get. So I buy the best quality parts I can afford. Sometimes went a little over board but I wanted something a little different.

Last edited:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very clean, gotta say I enjoy seeing sedan builds the most from the 6th gen chassis.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are the specs on the rim? 17x? And what offset? I really wish I got rota grids instead of my rota track r, they look good on my sedan but I hated them on my coupe. I want some white 15x7 rota grids with proper offset like +35 so I don't have to run camber to fit the wheels