My 2 step is louder than an m16 Oh snap!

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that s**t sounds like a bomb. 2step ftw!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it basically limits your revs when you step on the gas when youre not moving so you launch perfectly every time without having to look at your gauges. i think it does this by limiting the ignition

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it basically limits your revs when you step on the gas when youre not moving so you launch perfectly every time without having to look at your gauges. i think it does this by limiting the ignition
so you need some kind of device to make this happen because I think I can do it just like that. I just keep my foot on the gas steady at whatever rpm and flames shoot out my s**t :lol: that's the only reason I do it, for the flames

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
most programs that you use, uberdata, neptune, hondata etc... come with the two step feature. just ask your tuner if it does and if he can set it up. you dont need anything extra other than your chipped ecu

SickEk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got mine set up on my car and when I let off the gas it doesnt sound like a m16. I need to fix that.

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys are all wrong ,2 step is a rap song that came out not too long ago, its the new hotness, lol:lol:
Anyways, I have a buddy who has this in his Integra and boy is it f**kin loud. I actually have a clip I might upload sometime. I recorded it from like 10 feet behind and then edited it and played it in slow motion and it looks like a big fireball and then the kaboom..

So Danny boy lemme find out you joned the Force inducted crew....Now you will be able to keep up during the Danbury caravans, lol.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys are all wrong ,2 step is a rap song that came out not too long ago, its the new hotness, lol:lol:
Anyways, I have a buddy who has this in his Integra and boy is it f**kin loud. I actually have a clip I might upload sometime. I recorded it from like 10 feet behind and then edited it and played it in slow motion and it looks like a big fireball and then the kaboom..

So Danny boy lemme find out you joned the Force inducted crew....Now you will be able to keep up during the Danbury caravans, lol.
yezzir im in the snail crew now:cool:
like a misfiring system on rally cars?
same concept but different application.. This is launch control rather than misfiring system

daboyu978

Banned
it'll even work on a stock car, all u need is a two step 6 al blaster caps and some pills and straight pipe

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
flames dont go past resonators and cat convertors..

i only have the launch control cause i wanna run slicks at the track.. Without slicks this is useless cause i wont get any traction while in boost

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy moly thats awesome!! ;)

btw wheres the blowoff? didnt hear it.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
flames dont go past resonators and cat convertors..

i only have the launch control cause i wanna run slicks at the track.. Without slicks this is useless cause i wont get any traction while in boost
I seen hondas with resonator and a testpipe shoot flames before