My 2000 Civic Ex

SlowEm1

5+ Year Member
Browsing site for a whilleeee...never really posted much. Heres my toy/ long term project. I do what I can when i can and im always looking for something to throw on her. As she sits now.

She has a few things done, complete 00 Si interior, skunk2 short shifter, skunk 2 shift knob and boot, tein flex coilovers, and blades for now. Motor is b16a3..walbro 255 fuel pump, 2.5 piping, some rigged GSR injectors (i think) =( which i did not do and am dying to be rid of. Have some dc sports headers and RSX-S exhaust waiting to be installed...then cleaning up the bay, dealing with the injectors and a street tune.

When i first got her 2 years ago.

rtaselyohaa

Awesome man, the si's look better than gsr blades,. but both look awesome. =)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride man, kinda like the si rims better too but on the other hand i like that the blades give it a little spice.

emerican

Registered VIP
pretty nice id go with the si's over the blades. How are the injectors rigged just want to be sure what you mean?

civic98ek

Registered VIP
damn thats a clean civic i like that alot. would look really sweet with rota wheels

SlowEm1

5+ Year Member
pretty nice id go with the si's over the blades. How are the injectors rigged just want to be sure what you mean?
Thanks for the love guys.
Yea i want some better wheels, until i can afford something legit the next move will probably be rotas, maybe some 16 or 17 in. gunmetal jmags. I can't put the Si's on because the wheels rub in the front. But i don't even know whats wrong with the injectors i have a picture ill post up later when i get home maybe u guys have an idea.
Anyone have any tips on how to multiple quote so i can reply to everyone separately?

civic98ek

Registered VIP
no idea ive been on here for a month or two and still havent figured out what the hell im doing.. haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the love guys.
Yea i want some better wheels, until i can afford something legit the next move will probably be rotas, maybe some 16 or 17 in. gunmetal jmags. I can't put the Si's on because the wheels rub in the front. But i don't even know whats wrong with the injectors i have a picture ill post up later when i get home maybe u guys have an idea.
Anyone have any tips on how to multiple quote so i can reply to everyone separately?
I wouldnt go over 16's. What do you mean the si's rub? they shouldnt. And to multi quote hit the little icon in the corner with white and blue. Then hit post reply, not quick post

SlowEm1

5+ Year Member
I wouldnt go over 16's. What do you mean the si's rub? they shouldnt. And to multi quote hit the little icon in the corner with white and blue. Then hit post reply, not quick post
Thanks for the feedback guys. Not all Si wheels rub lol. The ones in the picture are in the garage because the tires are to thick, there 55 so the front rubs a lot when i turn.