My 2000 EX

Brak

Respected
5+ Year Member
Just curious what you think of those Yonaka coilovers, now that its been a few weeks.

Dig the ride :thumbup:

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
Also curious about that as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MorningZ

Respected
I'm sorry I missed those last two posts from months ago, hopefully you both are subscribed to the topic so you get the answer:
WELL worth the money, they are quiet and do not bounce around at all, just smooth riding

It may be a little tricky for me to gauge though since I replaced the shocks, control arms AND trailing arm bushings all at once

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
I'm sorry I missed those last two posts from months ago, hopefully you both are subscribed to the topic so you get the answer:
WELL worth the money, they are quiet and do not bounce around at all, just smooth riding

It may be a little tricky for me to gauge though since I replaced the shocks, control arms AND trailing arm bushings all at once
Thanks for the feedback. They look like a decent budget coil almost identical to the function forms that I have on my hatch. I'm content with them for a daily although I'd honestly love to get another set of koni/gc.

MorningZ

Respected
I'm looking to sell the car soon... one person has already looked at it.

About to have a good chunk of car money become available, I'm looking to move up into something else (non-Honda), something that won't need much on top of "out of the box". Looking at Focus ST, Mustang or maybe even a WRX.. we'll see when the time comes

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
I'm looking to sell the car soon... one person has already looked at it.

About to have a good chunk of car money become available, I'm looking to move up into something else (non-Honda), something that won't need much on top of "out of the box". Looking at Focus ST, Mustang or maybe even a WRX.. we'll see when the time comes
Well at least the next owner will be getting it in better shape than you did. What are you looking to buy?

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
oops, i think i edited my post with things i'm looking as you were replying lol
Haha I see. I enjoy the tinkering myself but I can understand the desire for something more fun out of the box for a daily. I'm hoping your not letting go of the integra ever

MorningZ

Respected
Not really sure what my plans with it are, but selling it isn't on the table any time soon. I do know that I won't be doing anything to it anytime soon, there's so much more going on in life, the Teg can wait

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
Not really sure what my plans with it are, but selling it isn't on the table any time soon. I do know that I won't be doing anything to it anytime soon, there's so much more going on in life, the Teg can wait
Yeah I know how that goes. Even when I have a set goal it always seems like there's something else that takes priority. Good luck with the car hunt though. Hopefully you're satisfied with whatever you wind up with. Those focus ST's seem pretty quick but I honestly don't know much about them. I don't know if I could ever see myself owning a Subaru though. If (when) I ever diverge from the Honda realm I'd like it to be something rwd.