my 2000 Honda Civic EX

angel0789

I bought A 2000 Honda Civic EX from a friend of mine for 800.00 buxs and all that needed to be replaces was the fenders and front bumper.... but the grille is missing and other than that everything is in good condition... so i tend to look at it as a win buy for me... what do you think.... i know i need to do some work on it but i just bought it....

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since you posted in this section might as well post up some pictures for all to see

JPouliot

5+ Year Member
yea we cant see the picture. but i like the price, if it runs

angel0789

how could i post a picture on here to show y'all... cause i try and it don't show,... i think i am doing something wrong...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad man, definitely has some potential. FIx her up, get her some new paint, wheels and a drop, a lip and you'll be good to go!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's still clean and has potential. I just viewed the whole album on facebook. I was going to upload them to my photobucket and host them for you but there are way too many pictures lol.

angel0789

thanks for the feedback everyone and i will do the photobucket thing so that everyon can see..... but my friend owned the car and ran over a concrete curb doing i think he said 70mph.... so the oil pan was ripped off with the oil pick up tube... but everything else was good.... :thumbs up

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the feedback everyone and i will do the photobucket thing so that everyon can see..... but my friend owned the car and ran over a concrete curb doing i think he said 70mph.... so the oil pan was ripped off with the oil pick up tube... but everything else was good.... :thumbs up
And you bought it? Bad idea if you ask me..

angel0789

yea now that i have it.. the money i spent on it getting fixed was enough to maybe put a down payment on a new civic si u know lol but i got it all up and running now so i am just going to fix her up and make it look as good as i can....