My 2000 lx build..56k I'm sorry

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you take the calipers off to paint them?

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no it wasn't rattle can so I just used the brush and painted em taped off came out good though ... hey ordered the tow hooks from password jdm.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you ever need to get rid of those seats, let me know. I want first dibs on them!

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going with the rsx Desert Silver Metallic

thats a nice color, however you could do that same color but from Mercedes-Benz am sure you seen it its a much more interestin color due to the fact that it darkens at night and with different shades

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats a nice color, however you could do that same color but from Mercedes-Benz am sure you seen it its a much more interestin color due to the fact that it darkens at night and with different shades
yeah I mean at this point I am just stayin with a color match because I've been putting funds towards another project of mine so she's gonna stay the ice teal for now. but I'll deff look into those colors when time comes thanks!

seat looks good man. :thumbs up
yeah its comfortable as sin too lol thanks bro!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i havent checked this thread since like the first page. WOW :shock: what an improvement. ROTM worthy after some paint for sure :thumbup:

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking better, starting to remind me of a user that had a similar sedan.
very clean and jdm.
i dont remember if her was on here or HT.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paint will be done at teh end of summer, right Matt? I think paint for wheels is a good trade, eh? ;)

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, im in love with your sedan! im of gettin me either a EK or EG sedan, nit sure yet though...keep up the work bro!:thumbs up:drive:

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, im in love with your sedan! im of gettin me either a EK or EG sedan, nit sure yet though...keep up the work bro!:thumbs up:drive:
hey thanks bro, sounds like a good deal keep us posted either are good choices.:thumbs up

kimmayyy

kr0mer
5+ Year Member
just wondering how do you like your megan set up? i already have the headers, just waiting on the exhaust.
nice ride btw, keep it up!

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just wondering how do you like your megan set up? i already have the headers, just waiting on the exhaust.
nice ride btw, keep it up!
I like the set up personally all except for it falls about a half inch short of a perfect fit on my sedan. there are a couple people with coupes that have the same set up and they look great on there. its pretty deep and doesn't sound much like bees:shock:, but all in all its good I like it and am happy with the choice, hope you will be too. :thumbs up

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow put every update on the first page .... I'll edit em later take some out.

J-Br3eZy

5+ Year Member
very nice
impressive for a sedan
lyk dey all said paint the grill and lip
maybe put on a rear lip n side skirts
nothing big tho jus to finish the flow of the car
nice rims nice wing
where did you get the intake?