My 2000 SiR

DragonHeart

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a blitz kit.. but i had it modified a bit cause i did not like the way the kit stood... if you look at mine compared to others with blitz kits my bumper is thicker...

ShowCivic15

Riding Clean...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah pretty agreesive car lookin great! I usually do not really like the Blitz Kit but on your car it looks really good on there keep us posted!

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^^^^^ what he said...what rims did you get mang.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Noeladams said:
Just a suggestion but how about make a rule thaty ou have to post pics instead of links to them..... For some reason cardomain likes popups!

Other than that the car look okay! Im just not a fan of body kits anymore.
No offense but thats a stupid rule!! Car Domain doesnt have a lot of pop ups!! Check ur recent installs for spyware and popupware and crap like that!!

funkyfels

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry man but i cant stand the blitz bumper and i also think your civic is pretty upset about it as well

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dunno bout the color, dunno bout the body kit, dunno bout how it looks like an off road vehicle.

Civic_99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish i still live in the philippines so i can get 1 of em SI-R...no Si-R in Oz.. getting my car converted to sir, tail lights, for lights and the decals =) where in the philippines are u by the way?
DragonHeart said:
thanks for your comments guys...

my dilemna right now is what to do with my rims, here are my options

1. change my rims to 17s
2. stick with my stock 15s
3. stick with 15s but change my rims to a more agressive design

I dont know which way I should go. I know if I want comfort I should stick to 15s but I dont know if it will still look good given the bodykit I have on my car.

your comments will be very helpful guys...

BlackCivicEK

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a fan of the kit but if it tickles your pickle whatever. everything else looks nice

Gwapz

What Type-R u?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride, lovely colour imo and the carbon fibre bonnet looks stunning

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DragonHeart said:
dont know if I should stick with the stock rims... or change the rims but still 15s or go to 17s...

if I go with 17s wont my ride be higher? I dont have the moolah to lower it yet... its either I lower it or change the rims...
springs or coils aren't tooo expensive, i would lower b4 u put bigger wheels on it.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont understand whats been modified on that body kit :?:

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love those headlights give them to me!!!!

DragonHeart

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is what the original blitz bumper for the civic looks like. If you notice the part below the grill is thinner than mine.

SeanJohn1802 said:
i dont understand whats been modified on that body kit :?:

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he just molded the grille to the bumper...

EDIT - yeah i see what your talkin about...why would you do that to the bumper tho?