My 2nd EJ8, 98 & black this time around!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I mean super sticky tires for sweet launches. I know what tires you got lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was confussed BC you said nt03 which are wheels...you must have meant nt01's made by Nitto.

I was only replacing 2 tires not all 4. I debated between a few tires but didn't wanna buy 4. My rears are Falken 912s so at least they both say Falken. I'm giving the 615 a solid try before I decide. At some point I am going to start road racing this car and ill buy 4 of the same tire that i like! They opened a track about 30 miles from my house.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was confussed BC you said nt03 which are wheels...you must have meant nt01's made by Nitto.

I was only replacing 2 tires not all 4. I debated between a few tires but didn't wanna buy 4. My rears are Falken 912s so at least they both say Falken. I'm giving the 615 a solid try before I decide. At some point I am going to start road racing this car and ill buy 4 of the same tire that i like! They opened a track about 30 miles from my house.

Yeah I meant 01s lol oops. Doesn't hurt to try out new tires and see what you like. I'm giving the g force kdw a try in the next week or so

That's awesome! I wish I had a track near me to put the s4 on

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I meant 01s lol oops. Doesn't hurt to try out new tires and see what you like. I'm giving the g force kdw a try in the next week or so

That's awesome! I wish I had a track near me to put the s4 on

I will be sure to take my go pro!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A month....what the hell is going on in here

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A month....what the hell is going on in here
Hot damn! I haven't done much to the car...a series of unfortunate life events has had me strapped for cash and making responsible decisions to keep any left over money saved for rainy days has consumed me!

Here's a small list of parts I want...in no particular order...
DC5R flywheel
exedy stage 2 clutch
Recaro Seats
s2k cluster
new OEM carpet
Wilwood 12.19" BBK
5 Lug
ITR 16" wheels (matte black)
OEM window visors
A new front lip (undecided)
and let's not forget about the k24 block I need to get started on building.

Snagged the new downstar Valve cover washers kit!

the bay really has not changed any

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Parts list sounds good. Not sure if the ITR wheels will house the Wilwoods but that would look dope if they do.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Parts list sounds good. Not sure if the ITR wheels will house the Wilwoods but that would look dope if they do.
Have yet to hear back from Wilwood. I'd be slightly disappointed if they don't. I talked to Rcrew and he said its gonna be close. He knows that they will fit under s2k rotors with spoon calipers.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
New intake tube!

Center console put back together after some motivation conversations with Kerry!

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up that looks awesome man! Did you remove your heater core as well for the shifter cables or did you make an alternate path?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This has me bonerfied about k-swapping something lol. I have a job interview tomorrow with a bigass company (will tell you guys after the interview, don't want to jinx myself!). If I get it, I will be getting a project or two. I need something to tinker with.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
;););););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:thumbs up that looks awesome man! Did you remove your heater core as well for the shifter cables or did you make an alternate path?
alternate path! I'll post some pictures of that later. heater core was kept! I wanna drive this on cold days and really feel some ponies!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you remove the evaporator from under the dash? Would remove a considerable amount of weight

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
;););););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
alternate path! I'll post some pictures of that later. heater core was kept! I wanna drive this on cold days and really feel some ponies!

That's awesome, did you drill new holes in a square pattern and cut out the shape of a k-tuned firewall grommet plate for the cables, or figure something else up? (Just how I can imagine it being done) :P

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's awesome, did you drill new holes in a square pattern and cut out the shape of a k-tuned firewall grommet plate for the cables, or figure something else up? (Just how I can imagine it being done) :P
You only need a hole big enough for the shifter cable ends to fit through.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:rolleyes:
You only need a hole big enough for the shifter cable ends to fit through.
this is true,

but I used a different route that probably wasn't best. but it was easy and very reversible. and would still look decent

I used an A/C plug grommet and cut little holes in that for the cables. if I decide to remove the heater core I can just buy a new plug and it would be hardly noticed.