My 2nd EJ8, 98 & black this time around!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well thread bump almost a year since i posted in here...anyways making a $2000 purchase tomorrow may start a build thread..we'll see...any guess's as to what it might be?
UPDATED *4-27-2012*
Car is now lowered on FnF type 1s riding on Konig Candy wheels 16x7 wrapped in 205/45/16 falken 512s

Rare EDM front grill installed

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eg shell...in red =)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
going to pick this baby up! stay tuned for teasers

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, i wont be starting a build thread just quite yet. I have a few things i would like to get done to the car
Wash and Wax
Vacuum again just for piece of mind
Change oil as well as tranny fluid
New spark plugs (wires depending)
Drive the car, find all the little end issues, lights fuses, blinkers little s**t before i do major mods or anything.
Enough bull sh*t Pictures

107xxx Absoletly bone stock, nothing but highway miles, dude drove it from omaha nebraska to lincoln nebraska

Yup i knwo your all jealous of this gem

Original shift knob and boot, no cracking or tears, hell the cup holder push button cover still works

it is an EX model

Clean key fob even, was really pleased with this.

Stock from the oil pan up!!!

body is dent and ding free thank jesus!

Pass side checks out!

Only spot was the little piece under the drives side tail light that panel needs replaced but its not noticeable dented just is dented

back in her resting place.

More updates to come as i wash, wax, do the tune up and clean this bay..relatively clean but i just have that itch to clean her up more!
Comments welcome!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
crazy clean. dont go off selling this one lol.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
crazy clean. dont go off selling this one lol.
the exact same thing my dad said when i brought it home..

On a side note lets hear some suggestions for the first mod. Ext. Int. or motor.
i wanna hear what people think

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a starting point is hard, unless the car has issues to be fixed.
Engine first (just to make it problem free, not really performance wise) simply because a car can look like whatever as long as it does its function. driving from A to B.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
engine is running like a champ. i dont think i wanna do a swap since D series seems to be coming back around.!
im debating weather or not i wanna put any sort of intake on it or not...
my other thoughts were do i want fogs?
SiR lip or Type R lip the real parts though.
and weather or not next spring i want 15s or 16s?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha you sound like me =) lets buy s**t!!! im struggling to save up for some of the more expensive bits first....but online purchases are soo easy

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha you sound like me =) lets buy s***!!! im struggling to save up for some of the more expensive bits first....but online purchases are soo easy
Yeah, purchased all the little things i wanted...mostly interior things...Im so torn between removing the factory head unit or getting a new one. Reason is because im tired of the damn radio...as the stock unit doesnt have CD or Tape. should i just keep it clean and keep it and invest in a F/M transmitter.? help folks

on a side note,
i have purchased a Factory Gas Cap today from Honda. I was smelling gas every time i opened the door after driving. couldnt really pin point where it was from and most of the time i was busy or in a hurry. so today i pin pointed it and followed it back to the Gas Door itself, inside i found a aftermarket gas cap in poor condition, so i ran over to honda and bammmm they had one in stock
Pics

Lame update...forgot to also mention, i think i will be keeping the original tails instead of going to the 99-00. because also i think they are coming back. its already been 2 coupes in Honda-Tuning recently that have been rockin thouse..haters get mad!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow no interest in here...Thought about making a new thread but dont wanna hear all the why didnt you use your other thread blah blah...so (if there are any mods out there that can help change the thread name or something let me know)

anyways as promised i grabbed some interior pieces...

Just chillin in the damn heat today was 103....sad face
today when i got home from work i found a few orders sitting on the steps...a few i mean 4 of them

guesses?

yes yes i am a diehard Oakley fan!

fresh!

hmm key holder!

unwrapped

now maybe a few interior pieces!!!

time to freshin up the shifter

i loved these upgrades on my old civic so it was a must have for this one!

short shifter...we'll see how much shorter the throw will be tomorrow when i install this

thought i took a open picture of the Broadway mirror but i must have missed it...
anyways folks i have been price matching everything and i was originally going to purchase the bushings and mirror from JHPUSA.com however i found the exact same parts on amazon.com for cheaper shipped so i sadly had to order these from amazon. but when the difference in the total amount due is by $12 and some change who wouldnt do it? well thats my shopping experience for these easy to find parts...
more pics tomorrow of installs and differences

btw the mirror is a must have and its so easy and clean...i would do the wink panel mirror but thats a little ridiculous
-Alex

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good stuff man. You make me wanna buy stuff. Im trying to hold out for some wheels.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good stuff man. You make me wanna buy stuff. Im trying to hold out for some wheels.
Once you start buying things, i wont be able to keep up, these are all relatively small purchases and just things that make the car more comfy to drive. The broadway mirror should come factory on every car...i love this thing to death.

On to the Installed update!

really weren't in that bad of shape. but for me im picky and i like the piece of mind knowing that they are replaced!

Old ones out new ones in

Slight difference between the 2!

Old VS. New =) notice the bearings in the new one! quality!

Old 1 piece out and new 2 piece goes in tight like a damn small glove!

Shifter in place and bushings..about to get buttoned all back up!

DONE!

Way WAY shorter throw! i love it! missed it! glad im back in a honda!

If you dont have one of these get one!
Got another purchase similar to this one on the way! and guesses while we wait?!

Doesnt look stupid from the outside looking in!