5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it....Pink??

m_hedrick

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2000SIR said:
looks like a pink dented piece of s**t 2 me
Oh, hahahahaha god i love the short fat men that read these posts.....yeah you ;)
oh and by the way no it doesnt piss me off because your color blind, I mean hell if your mom dropped you when you were a kid then damn the bad luck, well your bad luck anyway......just bought the car and guess what I always knew why I had an eclipse, cuz I could wipe my ass with you yuppies and you little si's....peace out

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
like any 4g, yes the body might need some love, but it still looks god for it's age.

m_hedrick

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok my earlier reply was targeted as some little kid whos mom has bought everything for him and yes mostlikely taken him to visit michael jackson at his wonderland rach and he liked it....and for all of you other guy's who can post normal suggestions or plain I dont like it comments, this was not meant to offend you...but for the guys who drive the newer cars that talk crap all the time can bring your little cars over here and you can meet my daily driver that would chew you up and spit you out like the tin cans you drive....man only from the guys who got picked on in school....

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Simmer down there killer.... No need to get worked up.....

It may need a little work, but with a little tlc you can get that baby running nicely.....

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
m_hedrick said:
ok my earlier reply was targeted as some little kid whos mom has bought everything for him and yes mostlikely taken him to visit michael jackson at his wonderland rach and he liked it....and for all of you other guy's who can post normal suggestions or plain I dont like it comments, this was not meant to offend you...but for the guys who drive the newer cars that talk crap all the time can bring your little cars over here and you can meet my daily driver that would chew you up and spit you out like the tin cans you drive....man only from the guys who got picked on in school....
thumbs up for a good first impression :thumbs up

m_hedrick

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah,

talkin about first impressions...man

I hereby appologize to anyone I offended in the first response to well whoever they were....got the best of me and now I can sit back and relax, read some of the forums and well just work on the car....the camber (not caster) is all messed up with the lowering of the car but have already placed the order for the correction kit, and the hood is trash other than that the car runs like a champ, just need a little more pep to her.....I got a greddy header in the deal but do they really help....I have only had the 1gen awd turbo dsm cars so I need some help on these cars I like the body style and the fact that they make any and everything for these cars....

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks ok! Don't like color and rims are too big tho...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
15's or 16's are best suited for our 4g's, trust me a good tire and wheel combo can make adifference.

m_hedrick

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am not sure of the color it was painted I got the car for 2 grand like it sets with the stock wheels and tires and greddy header...also every reciept for every part and all oil changes etc etc... the color is ok I like the wheels but the camber sux on it the tires are bald on the inside..... after the camer kit I will purchase new ones but until then it will set in the back yard.....can you put the 14b turbo's off of the the 1st gen eclipses on these cars...what does that consist of....I hve 2 turbos and a few side mount intercoolers and also have a couple of sets of 450cc injectors....but this car has a different intake setup than what I am used to seeing....something like a fuel injected carb or something....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what motor does it have? any more pics?

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
91 Hatchie said:
what motor does it have? any more pics?
ya... what motor? d15b2? put in a d16a6 before you turbo... better bottom end, mpfi, and the one i'm selling has huge ports in the head... .

its a nice lookin car i think. little tlc like everyone else said, but you need some clear corners.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
codyj86 said:
ya... what motor? d15b2? put in a d16a6 before you turbo... better bottom end, mpfi, and the one i'm selling has huge ports in the head... .

its a nice lookin car i think. little tlc like everyone else said, but you need some clear corners.
eh not to much different, stock vs stock they use the same pistons, though the rods are different, but it would still be better to boost the a6 before a b1/2.

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just a suggestion about the wheels, you may want to go with a smaller diameter wheel altogether. Truthfully, a camber kit wont really help you unless your wheels are +43-45mm offset. I speak from experience, i recently had to trade my wheels (16" rota grids) for some 15" stock si's because of clearance issues. My car sits pretty low as well,i bought a camber kit, but when i tried to adjust my negative camber i was rubbing pretty nasty in the rear. I even cut off 3/8" from all four fenders, but that didnt help at all. So, just something to think about. I wish someone had told me this when i decided to slam my car.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car man, did your rims meet a couple of curbs in the past or am I just seeing things? first get you some corners then well this is just me but get good wheels and tires and suspension etc, I hate drag racing I roadrace so handling always comes first with me. Some bronce te37's would look nice ;)

BLK-EJ

FORMALY KNOWN AS BLAZN92
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks ok i dont care for the kit or the rims, new rims, new paint, new hood and your set

Ace$nyper

ummm that poor 4th gen needs a proper ending
BTW watch your mouth you risk getting tore on if you post your car so deal with it.
Welcome though