My 89 LX

DredwerkZ

Irish Devil
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok all...This is my ride... I have had it less than a month and it was originally purchased for a winter beater...BUT...this lil car is fun as hell to drive and is in good shape, so i think im gonna look for a new winter beater and play with this car...

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mang dat's hella clean for 15 year old car

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My friend just bought the SAME ONE! And were in Schenectady,NY... Weird lol.. His is an 89' Civic 4dr LX in white like that but his bumpers are black.. Hes picking it up monday then we start throwin all his parts on it..Cant wait to start workin on his! All my new parts are coming in the mail.. So i have nothing to do to my89' Hatch.. lol... Nice car tho! We should meet up sometime..

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty nice, got any plans fo it?

DredwerkZ

Irish Devil
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not sure, there really isn't too much that can be done to that D15b...maybe a CAI and better exhaust..I'm not really into the body kits but some nice rims and low-pro tires and MAYBE a drop...Currently im working on a better sound system..

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive done a lot to my D15... not bad either good sounding and very good noticable off the line power and threw out power range... but i have full exhaust,plugs,wires an intake... id say get some 15 or 16" rims with 205/40 or 45 tires... get coilovers an drop it.. an paint some interior peices if u want..those cars are decent hooked up correctly

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sigh .... interior reminds me of my old 4g4d. Very nice.

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my dad used to have one, i learned how to drive on that exact car.

Old_Skool_Civic

4dr's rule too!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's nice to see a 4th gen Sedan in good condition. In my area all you see are beat up rusted 4 drs, once in a while youll see a nice one. Keep up the good work