My 89 Si

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Updated pictures of my 89 civic Si (56k BEWARE!)

Here are some new pictures I just took today 08/09/04. Its hard to see but you can hardly see Atlantic City in the background. I still need to take engine pictures which I will do once I paint the valve cover. Im going to also post more pics of other places. Thanks

The front of this one looks alittle high due to the rear being in alittle ditch.

Last edited:

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have more pictures on the way. Trying to make them smaller so i can fit more. Pics of her stripped from the bastards in boston :evil: and updated pics.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Is you're car red or orange?

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
several shades of red lol.

SpoonFedRexSi

Droppin' a Deuce
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You could probably put an SR20 or even an RB in it. I know it's been done. I always wanted to get a junk CRX and put a Porsche engine in the back. That would probably never happen but it would be cool.

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bumping my thread with updated pictures....Bumpity bump. Rims are soon to come thanks to Black89crxsi :thumbs up

EG4door7o2

I went from RICE 2 NICE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks okay...black on red i guess u cant go wrong there...engine swap?

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope no engine swap yet...... I am dreaming right now. I can see one in the future. How far in the future?? no idea lol

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
fresh stock looking si, can't get any better then that, oh wait you need a swap still to keep you r sleeper look, lol.

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yeah i know. thats what i want to do with the stock sleeper look with a few extra goodies. nothing rice. JDM or other factory options. Trying to find fog lights for my car besides the ones that come with it that will look stock and are civic/acura lights.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Millhouse609 said:
haha yeah i know. thats what i want to do with the stock sleeper look with a few extra goodies. nothing rice. JDM or other factory options. Trying to find fog lights for my car besides the ones that come with it that will look stock and are civic/acura lights.
if you've seen my car then you can get a good idea of a factory looking sleeper, now sporting a b18a1, but on the outside stock.

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same area as you. I've only have had the car for pretty much 1 year and 5 days. I tend to drive all over the place when i get bored. who doesn't enjoy a good drive? haha

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ I enjoy drives.. hell thats all I do in my crx..

king_C.R.X.

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dam i havent been in atlantic city since i left......SOOOO DONT MISS IT baltimore is what i call home now only thing i miss is two things ATCO DRAG STRIP is less than 30 from my house and PHILLY'S BROAD STREET is less than an hour depending on traffic ha