My 90 Hb

White90EF

===SwAp DeEz===
5+ Year Member
ok so i have a 90 hatch....and recently everyone has told me that all 4 of my wheels are all wobbly....any ideas on what it could be.....something bent..something like that....the back feels like its going to fall off lol but i tightened all the lugs but that did little to nothing...so any ideas??

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha :word:

that just doesnt sound right....that all 4 wheels are doing it....

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
get your wheels balanced and check your tire pressure and make sure they are all the same

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jack the rear of the car up so the wheels are off the ground.

with one hand on the top of the tire, the other gripping the bottom of the tire, "shake" the wheel one arm at a time. if there is play in and out, yes the bearings are bad.

if your wheels are bent that bad, they wouldnt be able to hold air, or would be obviously f**ked up looking.

White90EF

===SwAp DeEz===
5+ Year Member
like the car wobbles side to side...you can feel it if you drive slow but when your getting up to speed its not that noticeable...but you can see it im told it looks bad i guess...i know its not the rims...the axles might be bent maybe or somethings loose

SOHC ZC

91 hatch w/ SOHC ZC
5+ Year Member
check all of the rear bushings you might have one or two that are worn out or broke

aznsk8rboii

A Fiend
5+ Year Member
check your a arms as well. i once had the same problem, just opposite, my fronts were loose as hell.
a arms are like 35 for both i think.

white89hatch

Polar White ED6
5+ Year Member
The last time my car felt that way i had a bubble in my tire and it finally blew on the highway.