mY '90 v-TeC hAtCh....

xx90vtecxx

sLeEpErS.cOm
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont have pics yet but i will when ever i get them...but this is what i have:

body:
'90 civic dx hatch, flat black (for now)
lowered on coil-overs (apc)/13" steelies
im in the middle of doing a '97 headlight conv.

interior:
full crx si dash (dash, door panels, etc....)
'91 integra seats
B&M "the edge" short shifter (bad ass)

engine:
'94 sohc vtec d16z6
(running vtec on switch rite now)
si lsd tranny
msd wires
short ram intake
exhaust
high flow cat
crx si ecu (pm6)

thats about it ...i think

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sound s good lookin fwd to pics...BTW welcome to the club

xx90vtecxx

sLeEpErS.cOm
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i forgot some little stuff...i also have:

B&M fuel pressure regulator
im running integra ls injectors..
..and a ls distributor.

oh and by "im in the middle of doing a '97 headlight conv." i mean i have 1 '97 headlight in and 1 stock in...its ghetto but i dont care...its quick....

....just got home and on the way i smoked a NSX...ya...i said NSX....but i do admitt i only beat him becuz he got caught behind some cars....lol...

xx90vtecxx

sLeEpErS.cOm
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u can both blow me....i mite not spell s**t right all the time but i DO know what the f**k im talking about when i talk about it.....what do u both have done to UR p.o.s.'??
and the "h" in my name stands for hatch...dumbass..

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by xx90vtechxx
u can both blow me....i mite not spell s**t right all the time but i DO know what the f**k im talking about when i talk about it.....what do u both have done to UR p.o.s.'??
and the "h" in my name stands for hatch...dumbass..
taking this attitude w/ ME or handlebar is a BAD idea because we can and will both OWN you, so stop now while you are ahead, and i can tell you i have invested FAR more money into 1 of my CRX's and they are not ghetto rigged like yours....and if you say its not ghetto rigged, i direct you here

'94 sohc vtec d16z6
(running vtec on switch rite now)
and you do not know your s**t

xx90vtecxx

sLeEpErS.cOm
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just becuz my s**t is hooked up to a switch doesnt mean its ghetto rigged dumbass....and u dont know s**t about me so u cant even tell me i dont know my s**t....so u can STILL blow me and u too MELT...w/ ur piece of s**t LX.....

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hooking your s**t up to a switch means your ecu is not properly compensating for the vtec therefore your s**t isnt running the best it could.

Given your car may be able to beat my LX at the moment, but if i hooked up mpfi to my sohc zc it would be pretty even. Besides, your car being faster doesnt neccesarily make it better.

xx90vtecxx

sLeEpErS.cOm
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know that...im running a non-vtec ecu rite now and looking for a vtec ecu but i havent been able to find one....for a reasonable price...

iamgod

Banned
ooook.......??......any wayz.....grow up dude....

the one who needs to do the growing up is YOU, look how many attacks you made at me, each time to be shot down WITH YOUR OWN STATEMENTS :roll:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
y dont u conv. to mpfi??
because im sadly too inept to be able to hook it up. I have some of the parts in my room.