My 91 LX 56K DESTROYER

dissonantspiral

Car audio god.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The fourth picture is the custom rear speaker enclosures that I made. The ninth picture is of the custom trunk board I made. Both are out of 3/4" MDF.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cleanest 4th gen sedan EVER! Seriously guys mine doesnt look this good!

dissonantspiral

Car audio god.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks buddy. That's 20 hours of work on the paint... right when i bought it i wetsanded it, polished, waxed, and buffed it until i couldn't lift my arms... no automatic buffer here... that's all by hand!

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good man...got any future plans? I think a drop and some rims would be in order.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats clean looking right there one of the best 4th gen iv seen in awile no joke.

dissonantspiral

Car audio god.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need opinions on what to do next. It is either motor or suspension first. If I do suspension I will probably just drop it on black steelies for now, with some light 15s later on. Suspension will consist of Eibach Sportline springs, Tokico Illumina struts, all new Energy Suspension bushings front and rear, and camber kits. The motor swap, for now, would be a rebuilt ZC with Si tranny with intake, header, and my current exhaust, plus new plugs, wires, distributor, water pump, all that good stuff. What should I do first?

Wheels later on will be hopefully some old school / JDM wheels, possibly some Mugen M7s, if not, then some sort of lightweight 15" wheel with Nitto Neo Gen rubber.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd do suspension first, just cause im more for handling first then speed. if you were building a drag car i'd say go for motor, but since you want to autocross, i'd go for suspension first so you can start auto-xing now with a finer tuned suspension and then go faster down the road.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea they are down for maintence or some s**t ... all my imagestation pics dont work right now either.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
must be back up now, i see a bunch of pics of a BEAUTIFUL 4th gen sedan... props man, thats clean! :headbang: :headbang: