My 91 Si daily driver

j3wman

Professional
just picked this up after paying $1000 and a year of Craigslist trolling. she gets a JDM front, SSR rims bisi header and an exhaust with a 1" drop

original speaker pods!

clean interior (mind the leaves i was just raking before i drove it last)

the only rust on the whole chassis

original miles

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are you saying she's going to GET a JDM front end or already has one because that is most definatly not a JDM front end. It has the SiR seats..but thats it?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, I was going to get one that almost looked exactly like that (minus the body damage) for $1200 but the guy never answered me back. Nice job. Good luck getting it looking amazing.

j3wman

Professional
Wow, I was going to get one that almost looked exactly like that (minus the body damage) for $1200 but the guy never answered me back. Nice job. Good luck getting it looking amazing.
you can get one for less just troll craigslist like i did and find an idiot who has a EF and doesnt know what it is

Are you saying she's going to GET a JDM front end or already has one because that is most definatly not a JDM front end. It has the SiR seats..but thats it?
those are OEM Si seats but its GETTING a JDM front. obviously. i mean come on would someone really keep that f**ked up front end?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get one for less just troll craigslist like i did and find an idiot who has a EF and doesnt know what it is

those are OEM Si seats but its GETTING a JDM front. obviously. i mean come on would someone really keep that f**ked up front end?
Wish it was that easy. Everybody sells their gay dodges or chevys. I rarely see hondas for a good price.

j3wman

Professional
it took me a while to find one. ive been searching for 2 years. the most important thing is the chassis is straight everything else if fixable but if the chassis is shot youre f**ked

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, still a good car. My EG wasn't really worth the price I bought it for, and in fact I probably should've waited to buy another one.

ED90

Pretty good find
I had those same seats for my 4 door and I was working on getting all black interior but someone stole the front seats

j3wman

Professional
Yeah, still a good car. My EG wasn't really worth the price I bought it for, and in fact I probably should've waited to buy another one.
i did that with my last car a 1985 Toyota Supra P Type

Pretty good find
I had those same seats for my 4 door and I was working on getting all black interior but someone stole the front seats
just means time for Sparcos!

j3wman

Professional
trust me i took a 92 Accord and made it look legit on a $1000 budget now i got an EF and more cash so i got a lot i got planned. so far the plan is:

Exterior:
JDM Front swap
Remove tint
fix surface rust
repaint OEM color

Stance:
Lower 1" maybe 1.5"
D2 Racing tow/camber kit
Old Skool Rims (SSR mk2s 15", Mugen MR5s, Hayashi Yayoi, hayashi bombers or Impul Hoshinos)

Engine:
B series
JRSC maybe
Bisimoto header
bisimoto cam / valvetrain
Exhaust (mugen maybe? still deciding going to be catless tho)
either an iceman intake or retrofit a Password JDM power chamber intake

Interior:
Personal woodgrain steering wheel
i want an extended shift knob like another 8-12" higher with a mugen handle
DVD, CD, MP3 player coming with 4 new speakers
replace the headliner (looks a little rough)
replace the windshield weather stripping (leaks)
fix window tracking (back rolls up 2" higher than rear)
JDM gauge cluster maybe

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pick up

j3wman

Professional
yeah my exhaust fell off on the way to my gfs from work i drove 20 miles down 35w open header lol it was terrible