My 92 4dr w/ new mods!

Listerman

CCSC #52
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just kidding! No new mods yet.... but shortly it will be a whole different ride!
Before:

After:

Need your opinions though.... I really like RayRay's car and I am debating if I really want that lip. If you dont know RayRay's car heres a pic:

My idea now though is to fix my civic with all OEM parts(I know expensive, but done right) smack some Sidemarkers on there, amber corners(after being tinted a little, i like the dark ambers) and some yellows fogs. Now here is my question to everyone. Should I buy the Seibon carbon fiber lip like above and a CF hood? or should i stick with a white scheme and eventually have my moldings painted?

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at least the rims are safe.

Listerman

CCSC #52
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i know where the lip is from just do you think i should sport it or go mugen style like previously on my car?

btw its a seibon mugen style carbon fiber lip

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg thats what my car looks like... except black and with side markers...

its funny because i hit a deer a few days ago and my car is sitting in my garage in the same condition yours is.
and i have to get a new lip because mine got owned into a thousand pieces by the monstrosity of a deer.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sucks....ray ray's car ftw :thumbup:

I wouldn't get the lip tho...unless you're doing c/f hood ( sorry if I missed that anywhere )

lil soulja58

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sucks that ur cars broke and i personally dont liek RayRays lip id say go with wut u like most

Listerman

CCSC #52
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will be sporting a carbon fiber hood if i get that lip. most likely be sporting the hood anyway but im not a fan of my mugen style color matched anymore

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do what you like bro...personally i like the color matched mugen...i think it looks really clean. but i wouldnt get any cf lip unless you have a cf hood...that way it matches better. na mean.

Listerman

CCSC #52
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the carbon fiber one?

this project may come to and end if i can get the money for this '00 ex coupe

hatchoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
go with the white scheme. good luck bro