My 93' civic Hb wont Start, Need Help !

LiLCivicSpEc

LoNe RaCeR #1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My 93 Civic Hb was stolen and i jus recoved it. The police found my car middle of interstate 3am and i had it tow back to my house. When i got it back the Key Lock Assembly cyclinder was broken ( so they hot wire it ) and my ecu was gone. Insurance wont fix it cuz they says its a total lost since it cost more then total value of my civic, over 1100g somethin * B@#&!! *. N e ways so i replace it with new key lock assembly and replace ecu w/ a p28 chip ( i have LS/VTEC ) still wont start wont crank or nuthin dash lights wont work i check the interior fuse and everything is good. I check my Engine fuse box, all fuses still in tact. N e Ideas where i should start looking for next...?

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Start looking for 'cut' wires from the key going to the engine. Naybe they snapped a few from the engine bay...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow your car got stolen and you got it back consider yourself very lucky. and i'm very surprised that they didn't take you ls/vtec engine

LiLCivicSpEc

LoNe RaCeR #1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knoe ! i was thinkin the same thing went i got her back. But now tryin figure out she wont start >_<