My 93 DX Hatchback

Civicguy1993

Heres the civic i recently purchased and currently drive almost daily. it needs a little bit of work (minor) but i think its a great car. (pedo bear stickers have been removed)

NOTE: pics were taken with a cellphone, so dont expect professional pics. i will get better pics with my camera later on.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good to see my old EG hatch is in good hands now :D Welcome to the site!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pick up, I'm jealous.

Civicguy1993

Bought a new, hood (not CF), any thoughts or comments?

Taking it to work tomorrow to get some bumper work done(respraying it white)

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Nice pickup! Hood looks decent, I'm not big on mismatched color body parts, even CF. IMO it would look a lot cleaner if you painted trim, side moldings, etc white too. But its your car so do what you like.

Civicguy1993

ive been thinking about a lot of stuff for the car. i will definitely be repainting the whole car at some point. as for the trim idea, sounds like it could look cool that way.
The car also has working power steering now.
btw, does anyone know what type of rims are on my car? it doesnt say anything on them.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want your wheels for my teg lol.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks pretty good to me. Is that a retrofit I see???? Any details on it?

I'm liking the hood bra. Those have been growing on me more and more lately. I want to try one on my car.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its devs old car people, look at devs build thread lol.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are LS meshies from the Integra LS submodels.
They were also on the Integra GSR for 97/98.

I'm liking the hood bra. Those have been growing on me more and more lately. I want to try one on my car.
They don't look bad, but the thing that bothers me about those is the crap load of junk and moisture that build up down in that, good for promoting rot if not routinely cleaned.

Civicguy1993

thanks for the rim info, yes there are retrofits and i repainted the front bumper(trim will be repainted black). also, i have a new horn installed, new air filter and other stuff.

boombotz401

Nice start....good luck with it. I've got a hatch aswell....something about the body :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk