my 94 hatch

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
hey guys im actually on my third car.... which is my beautiful hatch, first car was a 97 ex sedan, but when i recieved it i looked at the dip stick and it was dry :/ so i put oil in but damage was already done.... 1 week later it threw a rod and hrydo locked.... so then my dad realized i liked goign fast so thought he would stop me by giving me a kia that lasted 2 weeks till i bugged the crap out of him and now i have my eg hatch....\
so heres the specs
d15b8 (for now)
magnaflow muffler and straight pipes to the header (no res)
and custom intake piping with K&N cone
other than that i just have a virgin hatchy

these picks are b4 my mods, i will have the others up soon, my dad takes the camera to work and never brings it home so it'll be up tommorow
only 91500k! miles

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Very nice!!! Keep it clean and keep it YOU,
What plans do u have for it, swap, boost, exterior?
Good luck bro!

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
present plans, finish the exhaust on the d15, buy some megan headers and call it a day for the d15.. itll be just pipes to a muffler but this muffler isnt a fart can its a magnaflow so it has a nice deep tone.

future plans are d16z6 swap, first just swap and drive alittle and get used to vtec again, i miss it. and then rebuild it and put a turbonetics ball bearing t3/t4 turbo kit from treadstoneperformance.
other than that i just want some rims lol, my dad works at an auction and well just swap some when some nice 4 lugs roll through.

suspension wise, skunk 2 sdjustable drag lauch coilover sleeves, sport shocks, f&r camber kits, f&r strut bars, lower control arms, rear disc swap, and prob some reinforcments for the fenders.

exterior, carbon hood, carbon roof, spoon spoiler, type r lips, thin body side molding, si tails, prob leave head lights alone they look brand new. HID's, i have some universal fogs i installed in the grill.

interior, megan racing seats (blue), nrg steering wheel with quick release, gauges lol, and i have blue interior led lights unde dash and seats already installed.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Plans look good!
Stay on it and dont giv up ull get her like u want her in time haha

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your pretty close to me. if you want some parts let me know... ill hook you up and meet you somewhere.

clean hatch BTW.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
please take those retarded fog lights off, please?

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
yeah im gonna take em off i actually just need em till i get hids they are brighter than my actual head lights.... no woorys they are temporary

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you are gonna use hids on stock headlights? your gonna blind people and still not be able to see