my 94 hatch

1991CivicEf9

Cruiser
Good job on saving your hatch. Keep it goin, I'll be watchin! Subscribed.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
picked up the head and everything for 50 bucks. its all pretty much there i just need an IACV for the intake mani and a gasket for the the throttle body and ill be putting the b7 intake mani with the fuel rail and injectors on for a little extra push. also starting disassembling the head. everything checks out, now im just doing some research on what block to go with. im thinking bout picking up a d15b1 high compression block from the same guy i bought the head from. 50 bucks needs a new oil pan and rings.... but it has eagle pistons an rods. and thanks im very happy that i saved it

Dnguyen92

You have a beautiful hatch. =) I wish mines was as clean as this.. but right now its a project.. quick question, anyone know how to install thin side moldings if SOME of the panels have already been bondo'd?

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
thanks =) and what do you mean bondo'd over. have the side moldings been filled in and shaved or have the holes for the clips been filled.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have a beautiful hatch. =) I wish mines was as clean as this.. but right now its a project.. quick question, anyone know how to install thin side moldings if SOME of the panels have already been bondo'd?
Take a flat head and chip it out. Although, My moldings are filled with fiberglass, so it may be different for you.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
well im about to uplod some pics... just need to find that cable, these pics are since the crash up to how she is now...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool, looking forward to seeing them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
i am back from the dead. i totally forgot about this page. but im back, just been busy getting life back in order. current mods that have been done. i have an ex cluster now. SIR cluster for sale btw. 50$. got steelies, swapped my intake mani, and got a minty dash clock from an eg si.

will actually post pics soon

glad to be back

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking nice. Put some carpet in there lol.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
while retrieving grocceries milk carton exploded all over the carpet and to avoid mold i removed carpet to clean it and make sure it was all dry. and my dad threw away the carpet thinking i took it out to get rid of it.... oh well. im kind of accustomed to the look. anyways im in need of brakes badly im replacing everything hopefully by the end of the week. my throttle plate is also staying open after accelartion at about 2k. but good news is, im getting body work done which means no more rust and new paint! i've chosen moonrock metallic off the jdm s2k