My 95 Civic EX

Caz

I'm so jealous! I bought a 95civic myself but 4dr stick. Came from up north and make its way to FL. has some rust but thats why i'm working on it :P
Nice, how do you like stick? Got any pics?

Speaking of florida, since it seems like a lot of you are from there, I was actually down there two weeks ago.

and R3dline, virgin status?

Caz

nice ride man and looks like a clean shell
There are two small circle dents on the driver side door, they were there when I bought it. But I've talked to a dent repair and they said they can get them out, so I'll have that done soon. But thats about it.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Virgin status as in in molested by Mods, it's all factory parts still.

Caz

Alright, I am looking into purchasing a header (since everyone on this forum finds it necessary to correct when people say headers, I thought I'd make sure I said header). However, I've read that putting on a header with a stock exhaust isnt a good idea? Can anyone give me some insight on that.

Also, is a $50 dollar header from ebay gonna be ok?

Caz

I just made my first modification and can say my car is no longer straight stock. I ditched the stock intake and put on Spectre filter with a short, short pipe. Also put on a mini-breather for the time being while I figure out a way to possible keep the intake hose. Car sounds WAY better, its a nice deep sound.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I love cheap mods like that. And the sound a simple intake will give you is awesome for the money.