MY 95 civic (in progress)

95CIVICh22

5+ Year Member
this is my 95 civic, working on the body work now. the pics here are the 2nd attempt at stopping rust, however 1.99 carquest gray primer does NOT keep water out it was rusting thorugh and bubbling all over in less than 2 months. so i beat the crap out of both wheel wells, sanded, and re-did all the fiberglass, and bought some carquest black 7.99 primer. i had 2 nice days to work on it but i didnt have enough time to get it sanded smooth, so i sprayed some of the 7.99 primer to protect it from the rain. the water bubbled right up on top, its GREAT stuff, but pretty pricey. ill snap some pictures tomorrow of the black primer. and some when its finished. im sanding down the whole car, and using the rust-proof primer on the whole car, and then painting it. well start with these:

95CIVICh22

5+ Year Member
despite my name, i do NOT have an h22, that was hopes and dreams when i created this account. i do however have a td05h waiting for a manifold to fit.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn...I was JUST about to say...sick cleeper then you said you don't have the H haha...anyway, the HX's look cool, you just need to slam her ;)

:welcome: to CC

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck on the body work.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
damn...I was JUST about to say...sick cleeper then you said you don't have the H haha...anyway, the HX's look cool, you just need to slam her ;)

hx? you mean dx, ex or lx, right? either way nice four door.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah bro, drop it like its hott. :welcome:

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vanessssa said:
the wheels....are hx...

anyways,nice body work
wow i just got pwned by a chick :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:

cleeper?? anyways on topic, the second pic is a good improvement....a nice lipkit and a slamm would be nice. BTW Welcome to CC

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the potential!

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC man, fun getting rid of that rust huh? :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vanessssa said:
the wheels....are hx...

anyways,nice body work
DING DING DING! lol

thanks ;)

and, yeah it's a "Cleeper" :smackself :rolf:

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vanessssa said:
the wheels....are hx...

anyways,nice body work
actually i must confess....i accidently forgot to log off of her name to make that post.....woops :oops:

95CIVICh22

5+ Year Member
hey i worked on the body for a while a few weeks ago, then i was like ahh what the hey, i got the sander out already. so i taped all the glass off, sanded the whole thing down, and painted her. the body isnt completely done, but its done for now, maybe if it looks terrible in the spring ill fix it alittle, but for winter its good enough. these pics are right after it rained, so its not the best view, but its pretty good.

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like you did a fairly good paint job y ourself. you use a spray gun or cans? just needs a clear coat or two. post up more detailed pics when you get a chance.

Skirpp

Do Work
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not to bad. PLEASE paint it come spring tho. Good job other wise!

95CIVICh22

5+ Year Member
yeah...the pics are in my garage...didnt have much room. i didnt want to pay any money for a paint job right before winter...i might get it painted thorugh work in the spring. but money for paint is less money for performance. so ill probably end up getting it painted once the motor is done if she holds up well. once we have a decent weather day ill get some good pics outside with a steady hand. i will say i love flat black though....i did it with spray cans and a trigger gun from carquest....anti-rust primer and paint....$7 a can. water beads up right on top of it without wax or anything.