My 95 Civic

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I figured I'd make another thread with my car for comments and many of you have probably already seen that it is also for sale. All comments welcome!

You can find the for sale post of my car here, For Sale

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice. i like the wheels

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good..:thumbs up

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been thinking for a while that it needs even more drop, but I don't want to put more money into it since I'm looking for a new car.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well since ur gonna b making so much money u can get another car and tune this one...:what:

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
well since ur gonna b making so much money u can get another car and tune this one...:what:
yeah, I thought about that one, but I don't feel like paying insurance for two cars. I mean, I probably could swing it, but I doubt after a payment, two car insurance payments, rent, powerbill and etc, I doubt the mods would come in very fast, plus knowing how I am, I doubt I'll be able to leave the new car bone stock.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spencey said:
yeah, I thought about that one, but I don't feel like paying insurance for two cars. I mean, I probably could swing it, but I doubt after a payment, two car insurance payments, rent, powerbill and etc, I doubt the mods would come in very fast, plus knowing how I am, I doubt I'll be able to leave the new car bone stock.
Actually, you would probably get a discount with 2 cars on a policy. You should double check.

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96greencivic said:
Actually, you would probably get a discount with 2 cars on a policy. You should double check.
Yeah, I know, it's still more money though. I need to go talk to my insurance agent and see how much insurance is going to be on the new car.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, I wouldn't drop it anymore...I like the stance it has.

wanna post a mod list?

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that VERBAL said:
Looks good, I wouldn't drop it anymore...I like the stance it has.

wanna post a mod list?
It doesn't have much for mods, just 1.5 inch drop Goldline springs, Tsudo full catback exhaust, high flow cat and custom intake. It's an EX with the factory D16Z6 and 5 speed.

Jericho

Milano Red EJ
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean start - you gonna do anything creative with sub placement?

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jericho said:
clean start - you gonna do anything creative with sub placement?
I was originally going to make enclosures to mount them in the crevices right in front of the taillamps, but since I don't work at an install shop anymore I don't have access to the woodworking tools and fiberglass anymore.

2poor2ricemyEX

2 Years Old!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good Spencey, its everything I wish my car was. But instead I have dings and scratches and cracks and... :lol:

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2poor2ricemyEX said:
Looks good Spencey, its everything I wish my car was. But instead I have dings and scratches and cracks and... :lol:
It's for sale, you could buy it =)

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looks good man, and nice to see you back