10+ Year Member
hawt :suprise: thumbs up

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt post yesterday cause i didnt like your car yesterday....I am really feelin it now.nice work

make some "how to's " for the work you did in the interior
that will make me happy

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
i didnt post yesterday cause i didnt like your car yesterday....I am really feelin it now.nice work

make some "how to's " for the work you did in the interior
that will make me happy

s**t I love writing good tutorials, but mention a few specific things so I know what everyone would like and ill get right on it..

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, yea I thought my headlight was out and I was like damnit! cause it was getting dark and I didnt have any money on me so im like walkin around walmart thinkin of how im gonna get a headlight and I realize... I DIDNT FCUKING PLUG IT BACK IN WHEN I TOOK THE CAR APART =) so thats that.

Yes I do still have my halos though, who wants em and how much? =) theyre brand new practically!

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you have both front and rear OEM HONDA splash gaurds/mudflaps, PM me a price.. ONLY if you have both and they are OEM honda

Looks LOTS better, tuck them tires! lol :D

coughcough http://www.EG-Tech.net

Gogz

Coal Digging Liar Eater
5+ Year Member
Love how it looks on the outside bud , that black and white theme looks gorgeous =)
Personally I'd have kept the mudflaps to save the auld bit manky tailgate .
Not too fond of the switch panel , I take it that's just a looks thing you're after ?

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks much better now, but not so sure about your exhuast... looks minging to me.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its actually pretty nioce.. the panel is pretty neat... id prefer it if the push button did not actually say "engine start"

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why are you gonna risk your car and put a 50 dollar suspension on it??? Just so you can ride low... is that what you said?? :shock: i would keep your stock suspension and wait until you have money to buy a good one. But its your car and you do what you want!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
chimmychongaz said:
:') Its so sexy.
took the words right outta my mouth....looks soo dope dude. im loving everything about it. those switches are pretty sick. 8)

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow bro, hatch is lookin sexy. good work bro, nice bay. what kinda exhaust is that? sucha big pipe for a little tip in the end. sound good? again, good job. madd props.

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dayummmmmmmmmmmm....thats clean...i'm w/ mugen00 on this one...dont risk ur car for a dumped look...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
Oh yea well you see its pretty different cause.... Oh wait, wait, this just in..... I DONT HAVE AN RHD, oh wait 1 second....... but you already knew that K bye.

hm....its not a RHD...? But on the title of the thread it says JDM EG6....? fag boy then dont claim its a real eg6