My '96 civic

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
PS: OEM CTR head lights would completely set off your front end.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's one beautiful car man! The red on the wheels and headliner really set it off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
For having all those fake parts, the presentation is amazing!!! Good start with the OE visors and mud guards btw ;)
PS: OEM CTR head lights would completely set off your front end.
lol yes fake is fake, I agree, I wish I had the real parts tho.. maybe some day. But thanks for the positive feedback, its always liked

That's one beautiful car man! The red on the wheels and headliner really set it off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man I appreciate it

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Function 7 LCAs or Yokohama 195/45-16 tires in the near future =) I need the tires, but want the LCAs haha

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Engine bay is dirty. Ewwwww.

Kidding. That bay is cleeeean! Love the mild wire tuck. I wanna do a minor tuck one day too. And the color..wow. I was wondering why it looked a little diff from VSM. Good choice. Mugen black shift knob is sexaayyy. Be careful with that though, the black ones scratch off easily - my bro has one, all scratched up now. The Nardi replica is a little sketchy though. There's a vid on youtube about that product. Bends easily, might be a safety issue.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
any opinions?
Unless you have a brace+sway bar set up, LCA's looks flamboyant.

Id get the tires. Look into Dunlop Direzza DZ101. They are very sticky for their price and still last long. I like them more than my Parada's. Im not sure what Yokohamas youre looking for though.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beautiful ride bro. I know how much of a pain in the ass that headliner can be, my gf and I did mine one afternoon too lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have a clean civic. This is the color I wanted my civics when I had them. I wonder how it would look on an integra.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOVE everything about it!! Beautiful!

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Engine bay is dirty. Ewwwww.

Kidding. That bay is cleeeean! Love the mild wire tuck. I wanna do a minor tuck one day too. And the color..wow. I was wondering why it looked a little diff from VSM. Good choice. Mugen black shift knob is sexaayyy. Be careful with that though, the black ones scratch off easily - my bro has one, all scratched up now. The Nardi replica is a little sketchy though. There's a vid on youtube about that product. Bends easily, might be a safety issue.
The wire tuck was actually pretty easy. Normally I hate doing anything electrical, but it was very few wires to cut/solder. As for the wheel, it may flex a little but not as bad as ebay wheels, I had an ebay wheel that would flex so bad WITH p/s.. The nardi rep, not so much, but I do see your point.

Unless you have a brace+sway bar set up, LCA's looks flamboyant.

Id get the tires. Look into Dunlop Direzza DZ101. They are very sticky for their price and still last long. I like them more than my Parada's. Im not sure what Yokohamas youre looking for though.
I'm not a big fan of subframe braces, I think there just too much for what ive got. I like the look of rear tie bars with LCAs, especially Func7s.. NOICE!! My tire choices were actually between Yoko S. Drives or Dunlop Direza DZ101. But after a recent drop, my front tires rub a little and wated to go with a little skinnier tire; 195/45-16.

Beautiful ride bro. I know how much of a pain in the ass that headliner can be, my gf and I did mine one afternoon too lol.
I'm very picky with what I llow in the civic, I was leary about installing the headliner. But at the time I was doing the bodywork, so I already had my hands full. lol Just another thing I learned that day haha. Plus it adds BONDING time with the gf lol

You have a clean civic. This is the color I wanted my civics when I had them. I wonder how it would look on an integra.
lol I love this color on all cars. My gf has a Jetta this color. (my civic was painted first, but she wont admit I influenced her) But heres a quick link to a SSM teg reppin CPRs!!
http://image.importtuner.com/f/31980505+w750+st0/impp_1104_07_o+2000_acura_integra_gsr+rear_view.jpg

LOVE everything about it!! Beautiful!
Thank you

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great

i would love to see more of that headliner also

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty clean.

What's going on on the headliner? O_o

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just looked at your pics again. I seriously dislike knock-off parts and replica this and that, but your car stands out from the pack. So clean. Really good job, man. Flows well. I'm particularly in love with the engine bay. I would, however, like to see different side mirrors on the car. (as I despise USDM side mirrors - thank God the Phil-spec Civic has JDM parts stock) I used to have gold Rota GT3 rims on my car...saved up and bought a few sets of legit rims. After a while, I think you should too. Just too put some icing on this Civic cake. Though the red wheels look pretty good.

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Just looked at your pics again. I seriously dislike knock-off parts and replica this and that, but your car stands out from the pack. So clean. Really good job, man. Flows well. I'm particularly in love with the engine bay. I would, however, like to see different side mirrors on the car. (as I despise USDM side mirrors - thank God the Phil-spec Civic has JDM parts stock) I used to have gold Rota GT3 rims on my car...saved up and bought a few sets of legit rims. After a while, I think you should too. Just too put some icing on this Civic cake. Though the red wheels look pretty good.
Thanks man. Believe me, I'd love to buy some legit rims, as of right now my job isnt so secure. Maybe in the future I'll swap out the replica parts, and add more. I have a decent list of parts i'd like to add.