my 96 ex 4dr

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don like it at all... that bumper is fugly in my opinion.... but your ride n my :twocents:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
nice work jacking my sig f**kbag on your site
i hope your whole body is cut off
your car is f**king ugly anyway.
his s**t is ugly....he jacked you sig and jacked my f**king quote....what an ass

Ace$nyper

BlackHope121 said:
his s**t is ugly....he jacked you sig and jacked my f**king quote....what an ass
hmm wonder if that cars his

probbly not
Heck hopfully even though this dude is a tool i couldn't wish a car like that on someone

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
badboy4life96 said:
well bout da rims had only two choices
chrome and these ones
well the chrome ones were too heavy and that wud just waste the mods i have on the engine
and chrome wud be too ricy
so took these ones
actually ppl like these simple and nice looking
they r the same ones that come on a ferrari 355
neways wat gap??????????
Pakistan?
CRAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY.. that must be the pimpingest car there... how many donkey power is it?

badboy4life96

D-ShIzNeT
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 & Ace$nyper okay i removed the sig frm that forum so plz relax now
thought it was just a sig not a big deal..apparently it turned out to be for u guys
neways sorry to offend u guys like that

well lemme clear a common misconception amongst ppl
they only thing "3rd world" bout pakistan is the govt.
ppl here r FILTHY rich
well most ppl who live in cites neways
and the cities r built pretty nice i mean we hav 6 lane highways througout the city

and no this is not the "pimpingest car" in pakistan
the streets r crawling wid tons of sooped up honda's
i mean turbo built sohc's,b16 swaps,b18 swaps,b18c5 swaps,ls\vtec setups and even turbo crvtecs
everythin ..u name it !!!

the main problem wid the govt tax sturcture is that
and theres a 150 PERCENT customs tax on any car imported
so that means u can only buy locally manufactered cars and if u import a car u will have to pay 1.5 times the price of the car in taxes!!!!!

and in pakistan there r only a handful of companies manufacturing cars
TOYOTA-only corrola (1.6L,1.3L and a 2.0L diesel version) priced frm $15000-$21500
HONDA-civic(1.6l d16w10 vtec and a 1.5L non vtec) and city (1.3L idsl engine) priced frm $17500-$24000
kia-sportage 2.0L diesel turbocharged $27000
kia-spectra 1.5L $15000
suzuki-baleno 1.3L $13000

now bak to my car i currently have a i\h\e setup along wid a act stage 3 clutch(lying around havent installed it yet) and a wet cold fusion nitrous kit
goin turbo in a month
hav ordered darton sleeves, eagle rods and JE pistons for it
but just 1 problem i havent found any 1 who can tune hondata yet in my area so i guess ill have to learn it myslef b4 goin turbo

Last edited:

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the mor ei look at it the more i dislike it...i used to be into big flasshy kits and rims luckily club civic turned my life around=)

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:wtf: were you thinking when you bought all that s**t? I dont think i could ever get myself to buy that crap. i dont know but with that bumper i would be thinkin that your just going to be scrapin the sand off the roads. i dont know, but hey its your car. i just dont understand how people put on huge s**t that is just going to get in the way. just like when you said you cant have it lowered with the front bumper which just makes it disportioned. oh well i guess i should stop before i get ahead of my self.

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicsi94 said:
ok nice homes. she's slamed on the ground. But what kinda hood is that though? I haven't seen that before i dont think.
straight four by fourin....need to lower.....no a fan of kits...

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ehhh that is not my style the kit it ugly and i m not feeling the hood...props on custom but it just doesnt look right and holy 4X4 package lower that...but hey its your car