And sleeved.

Wire Tuck and core support shave

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW, pretty good for being so young. I definitely wasn't expecting that build at all. GJ OP!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice work in a short amount of time, wish mine was progressing right now, I love it that you rock the sedan.

qwertyuiop

Rockin' Out the Sedans!
This was just taken last week. Went back to stock look. CF Hood became yellowish and also my headlamps. Still haven't done engine mods. Bumper got caught in a corner. Bought a new stock Front Bumper from honda and then put back the old shocks for the mean time. (The bumps here are so insane. I cant drive smoothly in every road I drive into. Damn. And back to stock rims for the mean time. Gonna put it all back together when finished. Waiting for my t3 turbo. Internals were good to go. But haven't left it in the shop. I need it to go to school. LOL. At November when the sembreak here in the philippines, i'ma go back on workin on it. Will post pics of Brand New OEM Headlamps I bought. As for the mean time... Watch this folks. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q51HhOHo0lM

qwertyuiop

Rockin' Out the Sedans!
Quick update. Went from the Electrical shop to fix my wiper. They work sometimes recently and mostly wont work. Replaced new Wiper Motor and then fixed rear passenger power window. Aligned the aim of my new headlamps. :D

qwertyuiop

Rockin' Out the Sedans!
A'ight. Here's the plan. Sell those external parts and focus on being a JDM N/A Sleeper. Then if i hjit jackpot i'mma go Turbo Sleeper. But with clean JDM style. Back with the old Stock Civic VTi Rims and stock everything. painted my cf hood so it wont be that obvious. Take a look at my polished stock rims! :D There was totally no luster when I Got it back.
LOL. More tomorrow.

qwertyuiop

Rockin' Out the Sedans!
HAHA! UPDATE! Got bored. Gonna paint my STOCK Lower control arms in gold and Guess what? I've just removed my muffler. LOL. Pretty cool though. HAven't got much power on the wheels so I don't care. lol watch this: Muffler deleted. LOL. Sub me in youtube guys! :D