My 97 DX and my friends 90 integra B16 Turbo

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
I got a civic its a 1997 DX bone stock that i bought for $400 and theres absolutlely nothing wrong with it engine wise only thing was that the oil pan was leaking but i bought a new one and now thats fixed. well heres a pic that i got i took more but they all came out upside down :(

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
and b4 anyone asks about the integra its a 1990 integra it has DOHC by the front fender so it may be a legit GSR but iono. Its my friends and it has a B16 turbo, i think 17in Konigs. And the CB7 u also see in the pic is my GF's car needs a bit of body work but the engine is mint.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no ones gonna post u any comments or suggestions for my civic???
Sorry I was wowed by the 80lbs of rice the teggy is pullin around.

Ur car is the red civic yes?
Fix the dent, get form and function f1 coilovers and slam it, then get cambers some nice rims and maybe fogies, hids, sir lip maybe even the sir wrap around molding bumper cause that is sex on the eks.. I like it more then the 2000 front end.

4gnhatch

like the civic just needs to be lowered and fix hat dent and for the teg i hope the teg dont have lambo doors either

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
yes my car is the civic well thnks for ur guys input on my civic unlike the teggy my cars not gonna be rice i constantly tell my friend to take the body kit off and put the stock ones back on and just do a lip. and no it doesnt have lambo doors lol i mean the whole front end on it is fiberglass but its still gay. the interior in it i believe came from an rsx. and it has a B16A turbo swap.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ he isnt selling the car. no where does it say for sale

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
he didn't say he wasn't either. figured i'd ask.
no im not selling it. I bought it for $400 and the only thing mechanically wrong with it was the oil pan and i juss put in a brand new one. it has 132,000 miles on it still has the stock radio and CD player thing by the cupholder. I love this thing. it came with brand new snow tires and new clutch. this is gonna be my baby.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pick up man, poor integra though...:cry:

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
not bad for 400 bucks i would find some nice GSR blads or even some fat 5s for it. for the teggy why in the hell would he pull the b18 out of and drop a b16 in it. i know its boosted and everthing but why.theres nothing worng with that lol but why

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
I honestly have no idea why they put the engine in im guessing its because its the B16A and i heard if the engines dont have a nmber after the letter at the end than its a JDM engine. the car pulls hard though. my dad took it on a test drive and we did 140 like nothing deadass it must have hit 140 in like 10 sec and its only runnin 9 PSI at the moment.