My 97 ex (rims coming soon)

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you need a 00' conversion, a steering wheel with a air bag, and maunal transmission.... other than that its str8

BrokenWingzCivi

The f**kin pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HS-POKEY said:
that pic chopped?...it looks kinda wierd......oh and your car is an ej8 not a ek4...not a hatch and the coupe =america.......nto sir......ex= EJ8
Yea its chopped, lol, but thats how its gonna look, i myself think that looks better, thanx for the info about the codes i really didnt know that, i read on a site that it was an ek4, but thanx, ill change that.

BlackCivic.HX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry if this was already mentioned in someone elses reply, but i didnt feel like reading everyone else saying they dont like the wing too. dude either get the carbon fiber back lights if u want aftermarket, or else just go oem. they look better. and its not that the wing is ugly... its just ugly on ur car. maybe if it was black... or had some kind of use... like maybe u can get payper-view with that thing? lol, but hey man, at least its ppl like us that are dissin u, otherwise whoop some ass! good luck with the car.

BrokenWingzCivi

The f**kin pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, thanx.....i think, im probably gonna go with the red and white si lights, when i get that magnificent creation called money.

HS-POKEY

My suitcase was vibrating
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your car has been through many many changes in such a little time....startin to look really good bro......

BrokenWingzCivi

The f**kin pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now i have the dilema of how to lower this, i dunno how far i can go with 195/65's, someone told me 2.50'' so, so far thats what i want, and they will be arospeed lowering springs. Is the drop gonna be ok from stock height?

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay. now with new rims... get wider tires. 205/50/15s are the ideal for stock height coupes. Drop that sunofagun about 2" and you should be fine.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BrokenWingzCivi said:
well, if i was to stay with the tires i have, would that drop be ok?
I tell people to do the math to see how much sidewall you have. I'm not gonna lie or beat around the bush. You'll be fine with a 2" drop. Just make sure you invest in a camber kit. Don't cheap out on this one. When these tires wear down, be sure to look into 205/50/15s.

scrimp

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
(man i can in late on this one)...hey man your car looks good and as long as you like it that's all that matters right??..anyway i know all about the money delema..i got the same friggin problem but you seem like you know what you want your car your turn out like so good luck man!

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks good...lose the attitude and yoru good.

BrokenWingzCivi

The f**kin pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm, 2" sounds good, but how much more different would it be since i was lookin into some 2.50" aro speed springs?

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey... I just read through the whole thread.... its lookin pretty good... Im not a fan of your rims, but thats just my personal taste... They arent bad at all though... And as for the tire size calculation... Check this site out, its from a miata site, but it works all the same... Just scroll to the bottom and input ur info, you can put in 2 tires to compare, or just 1 to get the specs on it... Hope that helps...

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

BrokenWingzCivi

The f**kin pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Updates, updates fo yo ass!!!!

Well well well, i hate georgia, i hit a deer friday night doing about 45 or 50, my whole headlight was just gone, lol, but thanx to the people at nopi and the fact that they are not far from here, i practically got overnight shipping on my new headlights, check out the pics.