10+ Year Member
what are your future mod plans

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Future Mods

I wanted to go for a R34-Octane look but i decided to go Mugen or TypeR. I am going to add a Cold Air Intake, Headers, and a Catback exhaust. Thats just to start. I need to get my rims Going for Konig HOles 17'' Graphite w/lip chromed. Gonna drop the car 2'' dont know where to start witht he drop or what to get yet. I have a idea of what im going for.
But right now ima order the lip kit.8) :headbang: Rocking To ill niño.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: to CC and happy modding!

SpitfireEX

He lives in my closet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats cool every ones gotta start somewhereoh yeah love the 6th gen

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i the front of the bumper i removed the licence plate with a software did not want it on the pic looks ugly.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when you install the headerS ... tell me how that goes.. ive been wondering how to do that on my engine...

happy modding.

jasperSDHF

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't wait to see what you do to it. Don't rush though, and look into whatever you do to it. Ask a lot of questions, so you don't get crap.

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i am back about the the intake i did some research and i found a pipe that stays cool to the touch and its better than buying a AEM CAI. so im going to order the parts its a madrel bent 180 pipe. it should cost me $60 to make. i will post pics when i start and finish!

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok
i went to the store and i bought the pipe and one of the workers a said that he will charge me $50 for the work and the pipe. All i have to do is buy the parts needed for the hookups and tubing. i will let yall know what happend