My 98 EX

bamboo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my car. It was ugly as hell when I first got it. I picked it up from some old lady. Haven't done too much too it yet. GReddy Evo exhaust, AEM V2 Intake, Skunk 2 Coilovers, and Tokico HP shocks. Still trying to figure out which way I wanna go with this thing.

Peace,
Bamboo

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like a start. Any more pics like during the day?

whaty004

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are those the tenzo mean 6's if not let me know i like!

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got any pics where you can see the car better?

bamboo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are those the tenzo mean 6's if not let me know i like! - whaty004

No those aren't Tenzo Mean 6's. They are similar though. The Mean 6's have the rivets around the inner center. I wanted these cause they were clean, and the color went well with my car. But the Tenzo's are nice for sure.

To everyone else I'll take some pics of the car during the day today. Sucks it rained last night! Hahah. I just waxed it two days ago. Can't the weatherman doing his damn job right!

civickidd99

not fast, but it's paid 4
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks really good! So how old was the lady that had it? She seems pretty cool if she put 17's on a civic,(wasn't listed in your mods)! j/k! Like they all said, daytime pics would be great!

ClubDownforce

Chillin at tha Holidae In
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I believe the wheels are nakayama speed six's, or something to that effect.

Clean ass car, BTW. Definitely like it.

bamboo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More Pics

Thanks for the comments. I think I'm going to put a turbo in this thing soon. Still iffy.

bamboo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Day shot as requested. Above was my engine of course. LOL. Nothing major.

SpoonB16b

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey does ur tokico hp shocks work good? cause i heard they were bumpy..but yea...tell if alright..cause i was planning to get tokico hp plus eibach prokit for my car..but if hp is lame..then i'll get teh illumina

bamboo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SpoonB16b
hey does ur tokico hp shocks work good? cause i heard they were bumpy..but yea...tell if alright..cause i was planning to get tokico hp plus eibach prokit for my car..but if hp is lame..then i'll get teh illumina
They work great for me. I have them combined with skunk 2 camber kits and I love them. Smooth ride and handle well. How often do you really plan on adjusting your shocks? The HP's are great for their price and performance.

bamboo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by whaty004
what type of turbo are you looking at?
I don't know really at this point. I've seen the GReddy turbo kit's going for decent prices, but they don't seem to make an intercooler kit for it. I wanna try and get a turbo put in for $2500 or under, installed. That's my budget. Any suggestions?