My 98 Sir Hatch Build

EGxBru

Ok so here is my "Build Thread" for my 98 Hatch ive been building. Ive been collecting and saving parts for about 2 years. Here's a little run-down of my build. Note it is built with the intention of turbo'ing it after a few thousand miles. I personally want to break the motor in for a little while N/A. Which will give me time to gather a Turbo Setup. All work was done by myself.

b18b1 Block-
CSS (Cylinder Support System by CnCWerx of NH)
Supertech 81.5mm 10.5:1 CR pistons
Eagle H Beam Rods
B16a2 Head-
Supertech Dual Valve Springs, Retainers, Keepers, Valve guides, High Comp. Valves
Blox B N/A cams
3 Angle Valve Job
Port and Polish
Skunk 2 IM
AEM Cam Gears
AEM Fuel Rail
B&M FPR
RMF Rep Headers
DoskyFab Catch Can
Innovative Mounts
Hondata s300
Mugen Complete Radiator Hose Kit
The motor was build by CncWerx out of Kingston, NH.

Suspension/Wheels-
Yonaka One Piece Coilovers
BWR LCA
BWR Subframe Brace
BWR Rear Camber Kit
Skunk2 Front Camber Kit
Front and Rear Eibach 25mm Sway Bars
DG Industries 6 Point Brace
Roe International Adrenaline 16x7

Exterior and Interior-
Ek4 Sir Front and Rear Bumpers
Duckbill
Si Cluster
s2000 Steering Wheel
Gsr Cloth Seats
Blox Shift Knob

As of right now the car starts up and runs eveytime with no problems, im waiting on a Wideband and a few other odds and ends before i have it street tuned by my local tuner Stickerguy Tuning out of Dracut, MA

Im sure theres stuff im forgeting but i will add them as i remember. Im not going to upload a thousand pictures, but i will upload some of them. I will update this thread as i go.

Here's how I got it

Then I brought it to my shop to start the endless list of things to do.

And here is how it sits as of yesterday September 10, 2013

Thanks for reading guys!

doosua

5+ Year Member
The swap looks good man! Do those Blox B cams have similar specs as Skunk2 pro 1 or 2 cams?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All work was done by you / the motor was built by a shop. :what: anyway, seems clean. What are the plans for boost? Any specific performance goals or a certain turbo picked out?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All work was done by you / the motor was built by a shop. :what: anyway, seems clean. What are the plans for boost? Any specific performance goals or a certain turbo picked out?
I think he means he worked on it in his own shop.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

EGxBru

@ Child yeah the machine work and engine assembly was done at the machine shop, all other work was done at my shop. sorry for not clarifying lol As for power goals i want around 350 to 400, not really sure what turbo setup im gunna go with maybe a Comp 60-1. Im gunna ask my tuner what the best setup would be for my goals. @ Rustycivic2000 thanks! i got it off some girl for $100

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good man. Just giving you a hard time.