My 99 Coupe Build thread...

CoupedUp99

I picked up this 99 coupe a month or so ago, this thing is rough and needs a lot of work. It is so bad when I drive by other cars they catch check engine lights lol, But I love it anyways!!!! I do have a goal in mind for this car, but its to early in the project to be 100% on it. For now I am cleaning it up because nobody like an eye sore lol.

Attachments

tausiman

Great work

Sent from my Wileyfox Storm using Tapatalk

CoupedUp99

I went to the local Honda dealership to buy door panels, because mine are jacked up. Unfortunately Honda quit making them, anyone know where I can pick some up?

99anubis

Respected
I went to the local Honda dealership to buy door panels, because mine are jacked up. Unfortunately Honda quit making them, anyone know where I can pick some up?
Junkyard man. I had to do that too I got my door panels from the junkyard because one one sells them anymore unless you're ready to drop 500+ on carbon fiber ones

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

CoupedUp99

I figured.....rough lol, I have to pick up a new drivers door anyways.......Ill post some more pics of how it looked and the little things I have done so far to clean it up, as you can tell it needs a s**t ton of work.

00M0M_izVXU9C4Ljj_600x450.jpg

20170211_075647.jpg

Ill post pics of how I am cleaning this baby up later!!

Last edited by a moderator: