My 99 CX Daily Driver Build :)

prodigy803

5+ Year Member
I got this car at first thinking it's going to be an islander beater and I got an A/T because I hated the stop n go traffic here in honolulu. So I got this CX it was all stock and all it needed was a paint job. Well couple weeks after I got it I started talking with a bunch of my friends that has imports and I started helping them with their cars and I fell in love with the hobby. This is my first civic and well it's been a pain in my a** since I got it. But its fun lol

Here's when I first bought it:

This is it a couple weeks later:

I'm rocking the exclusive steelies =)

All I've managed to do with em is paint my carpet black with some fabric paint, threw on a mugen front lip and type r rear lip (replicas), and Skunk 2 Pro-S damper kit and dropped it about 1.5".

It's a DD so I'm not really gonna do much with the engine YET besides some bolt ons but future mods im looking into is to throw some LED's in my gauge cluster and dash lights. Move the Fuse box and battery elsewhere, not sure where?

I'm planning on re-doing my paint job to a black gloss, full paint job with the engine bay and interior. I'll probably relocate my battery and fuse box then. I'm not really familiar with wire tucking but I'm looking into that as an option in cleaning up my engine bay. I've got some sounds that I'm looking into with the help of eggy.

I have a whole list of things that I want and this post is probably longer than it needs to be anyway so I'll update soon =)

SikhCiviC

5+ Year Member
the paint is sick... why would u wanna change it.

prodigy803

5+ Year Member
well its hard to tell from the pics but I've bitched about it in other threads and its just messed up swirls tiger stripes fisheyes all that good stuff lol so im going to redo it =)