My 99 sedan LX

305ej6

5+ Year Member
I havent posted pics in a while. For right now its my daily driver takes me everywhere I TAKE really good care of this car. Name it and I have changed it new parts upgraded parts I try to keep up with it. I Love the
y7 it still has ....does the job... when I get a second car them ill go into a swap and lower it a bit more. Even my wife drives it around and I have the Baby Recaro seat for my son. all comments welcomed even Negative ones..ohh and black housing healights and front lip on the way..
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
E30 rims painted white temp wheels till i decide what I want to put on.
[/IMG]

the y7
[/IMG]
hopefully this will deter theives
[/IMG]

wasnt playing about the recaro seat!
[/IMG]

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good.

tires look meaty!

SOHC1.6GUY

Looks good, nice lookin sedan! SOHC Forever! (Thats until the one in my car blows up lol.)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That baby seat is sick!!!... Clean ride...

305ej6

5+ Year Member
yea the baby seat was a good investment, I also went to the Honda dealer and got the Top tether mount so I am able to use the seat right in the middle of the back seat using the car seats top latch its more secure that way. it was an 11 dollar peice and our cars have the screw hole already there you just remove the plastic little cover on the rear deck

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where'd you get the Save The SOHC decal? I want one so bad.

Looks good, although I don't like the white rims.

305ej6

5+ Year Member
polished SI rims are sweet! I actually am thinking of getting SI rims... the save the SOHC i got from D-series.org

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good looking car there bud, I have a 96 sedan lx, I love it, love the baby seat, just bought a new one myself but it's not Recaro, I made my own harness for the seat straps, mine didn't have any either.