10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
holy shitballs batman....

noobs have to be good for something ;)

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man haven't been on here in awhile i sold that car... like in feb.... i now have a 2001 gs300 and a 93 240sx with an rb20det but i do miss that civic... but i heard the kid i sold it to blew the engine... funny but i told him not to abuse it

MyCivicIsFaster

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weak....

nah son... the car is still up and running just fine - nothing blew except the AFC hack that for some reason lost its config and started dumping fuel and flooded me so i couldn't drive it 3 days after it came home. But i converted it to full stand alone and its running better than it probably ever did. Cost me a little bit but it was worth it. Upgraded it to Turbonetics T3/T4 externally gated and all that fun stuff. I've taken good care of her so dont worry about that, I was just looking for some pictures to show some friends at school and i saw this old post, kinda messed up cause I talked to you for awhile after I had bought it trying to troubleshoot the problem (afc hack) and i never said anything about blowing the motor so i don't know where that came from. But anyway I wanna check out this GS sometime should meet up at Intec or something . later bro

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some1 told me that u blew it at axiom thats what i heard but thats great its running good for u... yeah we should def meet up at intec sometime.... but i won't bring the lexus i don't drive it much.... i like my 240sx .. wanna see if the old car can beat my new car :twisted: