my 99 turbo ferio

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When submitting your ride for a chance to win ROTM there are some rules you must follow:
1. post up your mod list
2. you must post atleast 3 pictures
3. you must have 50 posts to submit your ride

If you have submitted your ride in the past and did not win, feel free to submit it again.

looks like yo need 50 post, start whoring

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gawd dam, I have to quit looking it makes me too jelous

good work man

legion

digital agent
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
which turbo do u have?

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank u all for comments.... legion it is a greddy td04 turbo kit really small one but does the job you know. i will be takin some pics with my other ferio friend soon, cuase i just pu the mugen spoiler on my car and got some other mugen goodies, stay tuned

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Team 4R
you're gonna need to make your sig a little smaller there...........
how many more times should we repeat ourselves....?

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean ass car. you should take some pics with jonus. if you do, then that photo shoot would have(imo) the cleanest hatch along with the cleanest sedan. very nice job

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have photoshop? One way is to just crop it so that its just a rectangle showing ur car. It would cut out alot of the building in the background though. I can do it for you if you want, i have photoshop skillz...

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im bored, so here i cropped it for you... If you wanna use it go ahead, if you dont like it this way, you can do somthin else to make it smaller...

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omfg, i am absolutely in love. the color is beautiful! it's one of the very few civics around that everything on it blends so perfectly. FERIO'S OWN! keep up the great work man! :thumbs up: and welcome to the club

i would love to see engine pics as well

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no prob man, btw... i LOVE your car, *drool*... I prefer hatchbacks, but damn man, the colors just match soo well... Its sharp lookin... Im pretty n00bish to CC, but I love this place, i spend my day on CC... Welcome to CC...

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well thanks... i really appreciate it, here are some pics of the engine and interior and my new mugen spoiler enjoy.

motor shot

jdm 96-00 civic ashtray w/ lighter

sorry for the shitty pics my car is ultra dirty, its just been in the garage, cause i've been working mostly on my ae86.

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man thats a nice car, hope you have a good alarm system on that thing, damn thieves would have a hay-day with ur car man...

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
single cam turbo.......? have we discussed your times yet?

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
low 13's but have a new motor almost ready to go in... and as for thieves try it if u want, have alarm 5 back up sirens proxy sensors and 2 hidden camera's in my garage on my car, and the alarm pages me and i have 24 hour security at my building.... so try it if you feel lucky lol