Not open for further replies.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i LOVE the motor.. not so much the car though =/ you should have put it into a old school civic wagon or something.

ryanM

too bad B20A's are f**king useless...

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cotton, wow. thats kind of embarressing

bullard123

5+ Year Member
too bad B20A's are f**king useless...
Lol to you yes. But to me its one of the rarest Honda engines you will EVER find. Its the first B-series engine Honda ever produced. Do your research before you post useless comments.....

bullard123

5+ Year Member
Stock doesn't get you laughed at. Even I wouldn't jack that car from you.
Its funny you said that because no one laughed at the cotton because the car was at a car show! Its a no brainer that the cotton was there for looks only lol. Now if I was rolling down the street like that it woukd be a different story. But with everything you do or accomplish there will be haters...

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I love hatch accords, but this one im not really a fan of..

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it.
I think it would look even better with with oem bumpers, but looks good

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right engine but wrong info. The Jdm B20A is compatible with the U.S. 88-91 prelude B20A5 engines
I sold my 3g Prelude a LONG time ago, but as I remember it, the JDM blacktop B20Awas 145 hp, and the EDM B20A was like 135 hp.

The gold top was supposed to be 160 hp but I don't know anyone who actually ever saw a gold top B20A.:lol:

stince

Banned
next time use cotton swabs.. those little ear cleany things..

And make little animals with them.

Then take a pictures so it looks like it shitted a shitty car!! thumbs up

bullard123

5+ Year Member
I sold my 3g Prelude a LONG time ago, but as I remember it, the JDM blacktop B20Awas 145 hp, and the EDM B20A was like 135 hp.

The gold top was supposed to be 160 hp but I don't know anyone who actually ever saw a gold top B20A.:lol:
Yep all that info is correct=) I have the black top and gold top B20A's.
Here is a pic of my Goldtop B20A 160 Hp

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep all that info is correct=) I have the black top and gold top B20A's.
Here is a pic of my Goldtop B20A 160 Hp
Well sonofabitch! there it is.:shock:

Somebody find me a BA4 Prelude 4WS!!! The gold tops exist!!!

Nevermind the fact that Pacesetter is the only company that makes crap for it....It's a 4WS BA4! I'll be able to out slalom a Lamborghini and EM1s won't beat me up so bad in a straight line.

bullard123

5+ Year Member
Well sonofabitch! there it is.:shock:

Somebody find me a BA4 Prelude 4WS!!! The gold tops exist!!!

Nevermind the fact that Pacesetter is the only company that makes crap for it....It's a 4WS BA4! I'll be able to out slalom a Lamborghini and EM1s won't beat me up so bad in a straight line.
Yep The prelude Dc sports headers will fit with slight modifications. And the 5 speed transmissions that go with it are nearly extinct. It took me almost a year alone to find a 5 speed tranny

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where the f**k did you find that? witha 5 speed no less? ive been looking for one of those for over 5 years. never had the money for a forum sale. i wanted a dealer that had them in stock so i could buy one when i had the money.

bullard123

5+ Year Member
where the f**k did you find that? witha 5 speed no less? ive been looking for one of those for over 5 years. never had the money for a forum sale. i wanted a dealer that had them in stock so i could buy one when i had the money.
The goldtop I bought from a member off of preludepower.com and the black top I had shipped to the U.S from New Zealand from a member off of 3 geez.com. Just gotta figure the intermediate shaft out and she will be runnin soon

Status
Not open for further replies.