My Altezza, and friends Honda Integra Type R, R32 Skyline, 180sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

SXE-10

Banned
hey whats up peeps..pictured is my 1999 Toyota Altezza RS200Z. The DC2 Integra is my boys, and its actually the fastest out of the crew for now. We are all stationed over in Japan. The Altezza and the Type r are coming to America this fall so look out for us. enjoy the pics.

thats the ticket i got for doing 266km/h in a 50km/h zone HAHAHA

here is a pic of my Supra and the Altezza when i first got it.

JDM POSES!

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice cars but wrong section...lol..that supra is so funny looking......bling bling. lol

rolakers

Milkman Insane
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice cars man, I love asian women, it would have been nice to get stationed in Japan and not Ft. Hood, TX

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tasty....

One of the perks of being stationed in Japan.... 8)

SXE-10

Banned
Nine78Guy said:
Nice cars but wrong section...lol..that supra is so funny looking......bling bling. lol
the Supra is JDM. JDM=bling bling. It also runs 11.2@214km/h :lol:

The US has the whole whats "JDM" thing all messed up bro. "JDM" is not civics with small 15/16in wheels, Cf hoods, lowered and amber corners. No sir...shiet i have never even seen a civic with amber corners to be honest with you!! Most (all?) hondas here in japan are what the US considers "rice". The body kits, loud paint, graphics, huge wheels, neon lights.

thanks for the compliment on the photos.

SXE-10

Banned
rolakers said:
nice cars man, I love asian women, it would have been nice to get stationed in Japan and not Ft. Hood, TX
yeah i kinda got lucky. well i got very lucky lol.
so whats the US tuning scene been like? i have been here in japan for the last 3 years. im out of the loop in the US scene

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How do you guys get that much money :shock:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i mean.. you have a Supra, an Altezza AND an EK9 CTR... i should join the armed forces. :lol:

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SXE-10 said:
what do you mean?
Dude you make me cry, you have my dream car....damn you. Like how much would it be for the grill? Shipped to me...that is about as close as i will get for another year :lol:

How much was she? US money por favor.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice f**kin cars yo :thumbs up

and welcome to the site :welcome:

SXE-10

Banned
FRODO said:
Dude you make me cry, you have my dream car....damn you. Like how much would it be for the grill? Shipped to me...that is about as close as i will get for another year :lol:

How much was she? US money por favor.
which car are you talking about?

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Altezza....I am probably going to get one in November. If not sooner. :drool: do you have any pics of your car by itself?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
beautiful f**kin cars

SXE-10

Banned
FRODO said:
The Altezza....I am probably going to get one in November. If not sooner. :drool: do you have any pics of your car by itself?
i paid 15k for the altezza. it was bone stock when i got it.
Its got alot of goodies now =)
im selling it when it gets to america tho so holla at me.
pics of the altezza by myself....i do, but not on this computer. i will try and get some sent to me fo sho =)

Status
Not open for further replies.