My Automatic coupe (Hehe) 56k Pwnage

LS1Bait

LS1s love me.
5+ Year Member
So here's my slow car :P
(In chronological order)

Back when she was stock (D16Y8 Automatic)

The B16 + 5 speed conversion

Still N/A

The boost! Give it to me! (Yeah, it was an Ebay kit....)

Wrecked :(

Hehe....

Pwned :(

Thanks for looking =) And sorry for all the crappy phone pics.

I'll throw in some teaser pics of the new setup a little later :P

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
interesting...

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the paint on the car looks terrible..it would look better if everything was painted better..honestly.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so was it the ebay turbo kit that pwned you?
Looked pretty clean man.. to bad it got pwned.
Fix it up and bring it back to life!

VTEC-KZN

5+ Year Member
my advice get rid of the pink rims get a panel beater to align your doors, fenders and bonnet you have a really wicked car, just get it to look more agressive

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn those ebay kits...car looked ok until the pink, looked the best in the first few pics

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad man. what coolant to water mix did you use..?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its not the prettiest thing in the world but the B16 5 speed swap and turbo make me give you mad props!! The pink rims are pretty lame though.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn you have a nice start, good luck with the motor man

LS1Bait

LS1s love me.
5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the good/bad comments....

not bad man. what coolant to water mix did you use..?
Just the cheap stuff... lol

"nice ride man how did you route your ic pipes to keep the fogs working?"

If you look close enough, I wasn't running any fogs....I just stuck the covers on since the IC piping didn't clear.

Also, all the pink stuff was pretty much one of those things that I just felt like doing...I had plans to repaint the whole car (The front end was done by me with spray paint after the wreck) BMW Alpine White, and I'm about to get me a set of Sportmax 002s and hopefully a pair of BFG drag radials.

Wish me luck on the next motor =) (Funny since I have 4 B16 blocks in my possession, but not a single one works hahahaha)

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But yet again, that's just me....
it's not just you. there are many people on CC pushing over 200whp from boosted D and Bs to H22s.

the pink and the fact that the ride height is so high really kills it. any suspension plans?

you are off to a great start as far as getting rid of that automatic and getting the B in.

LS1Bait

LS1s love me.
5+ Year Member
it's not just you. there are many people on CC pushing over 200whp from boosted D and Bs to H22s.

the pink and the fact that the ride height is so high really kills it. any suspension plans?

you are off to a great start as far as getting rid of that automatic and getting the B in.
Yeah lol...

If I had not spent my money on the swap and boosting it, my car would be slammed and looking good.

But, I do plan on dropping it another inch or so and slapping on a set of sportmaxx 002s or 501s 15x8 with gold centers. I was planning on stretching the tires in the rear (maybe a 205 series or so) and putting some meaty bfg drag radials up front in the near future.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think its creative but to each their own. Sent pm

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah lol...

If I had not spent my money on the swap and boosting it, my car would be slammed and looking good.

But, I do plan on dropping it another inch or so and slapping on a set of sportmaxx 002s or 501s 15x8 with gold centers. I was planning on stretching the tires in the rear (maybe a 205 series or so) and putting some meaty bfg drag radials up front in the near future.
205's on 7" wide rims will not give you that stretched look. Get some 195's. Youll be stretched and still be safe.

LS1Bait

LS1s love me.
5+ Year Member
ahhh.....

Well I'll remember that.

I want the rears to have a streched look. But I'm planning on some beefy radials up front :P